03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh HEAVENS ALMOST THERE. .20 MORE (PE: $47.38) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LoL I love your 'uneven' daily goals :wink:

D

Deleted member 526

hot water heater leaked in my apt. landlord people came in. shut off all my water and left. anyone know how long it should take before I get running water again? I thought they would fix it while they were here.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:45

Title: Short survey about taxes (2 minutes, $0.25) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sauder Research [A2XMDKCW9TNM6T] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.34] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.62] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Answer questions about tax rates, intelligence, and demographics
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
hot water heater leaked in my apt. landlord people came in. shut off all my water and left. anyone know how long it should take before I get running water again? I thought they would fix it while they were here.
let your lanlord owner know u want it fixed as soon as possible. sounds fucked up to me. Why would they just turn it off?

SWMcCaig

Reaction score
Title: Brand and Logo Evaluation | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: JL [A3O8LAIH2FMZC7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.96] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Auto Approval: 7 days
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
$48.58 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. AND NOW I MUST NEVER STOP. AS I MUST ALWAYS REACH FOR MORE AND STRIVE FOR HIGHER! WE ALL MOST DO OUR BEST AND REACH OUR FULLEST POTENTIAL!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you are hitting the word export and not the arrow. I keep forgetting and hitting the arrow that points down thinking that's gonna make the drop down pop up and it doesn't for me.
haha i was worried bc i have no arrow! but then i realized that's in HF, (which i do that too.)
That one works, but not on the mturk.com site search.

(Also, since I i misunderstand anything Kadauchi @Kadauchi :wave:ever says (seriously, i have a list), at least the first 2 times he says it,
no matter how completely clear it is, i think ill assume it's my screwed up pc/connection/the fact I'm in safemode.
p.s. deleted, redid it, still not working. but as i said it's been like this for at least a couple weeks)

Edit: .why why do I still screw up quotes? i honestly understand how to do them!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

let your lanlord owner know u want it fixed as soon as possible. sounds fucked up to me. Why would they just turn it off?
it was leaking, a slow drip. water was getting on the floor of the hot water heater closet. but I don't get why they just turned off all my water and left.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
$48.58 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. AND NOW I MUST NEVER STOP. AS I MUST ALWAYS REACH FOR MORE AND STRIVE FOR HIGHER! WE ALL MOST DO OUR BEST AND REACH OUR FULLEST POTENTIAL!
you're very inspirational, but slightly terrifying also.
:D

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
it was leaking, a slow drip. water was getting on the floor of the hot water heater closet. but I don't get why they just turned off all my water and left.
Maybe they had to go get the parts to repair it but turned it off in the meantime so there'd be no more leaking/damage?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
(Also, since I i misunderstand anything Kadauchi @Kadauchi :wave:ever says (seriously, i have a list), at least the first 2 times he says it,
no matter how completely clear it is, i think ill assume it's my screwed up pc/connection/the fact I'm in safemode.
p.s. deleted, redid it, still not working. but as i said it's been like this for at least a couple weeks)

I was talking about mturk.com :o my export on there has an arrow too

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Evening lovelies

Reactions: Pleco

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
haha i was worried bc i have no arrow! but then i realized that's in HF, (which i do that too.)
That one works, but not on the mturk.com site search.

Edit: .why why do I still screw up quotes? i honestly understand how to do them!
Is there any errors in the console (ctrl+shift+j)

Status
Not open for further replies.