03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Typing in all caps takes it out of you. I was mentally yelling and felt like I was stone cold for about an hour. Now I'm out of breath and feeling emotional

Reactions: Peachy

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
you'll be fine :)
put some saltine crackers near you before you go to bed and eat one or two in the am before you get up. Maybe a bit of ginger ale, too. ETA: small sips............
Black licorice. Helped me through morning sickness and chemo. Double bonus since it is a food group requirement.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
you'll be fine :)
put some saltine crackers near you before you go to bed and eat one or two in the am before you get up. Maybe a bit of ginger ale, too. ETA: small sips............
I had a slice of pizza and some cheez-its yesterday and my tummy has been hurting ever since. I've been up all night, so I'm making a list of things to get at the store tonight that don't make me sick.

I'm almost positive this is karma for the time I barfed on my pregnant teacher's shoes in the 1st grade :cautious: I've never seen a woman run to the bathroom so fast.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had a slice of pizza and some cheez-its yesterday and my tummy has been hurting ever since. I've been up all night, so I'm making a list of things to get at the store tonight that don't make me sick.

I'm almost positive this is karma for the time I barfed on my pregnant teacher's shoes in the 1st grade :cautious: I've never seen a woman run to the bathroom so fast.
With my first pregnancy I was sick for the first 22 weeks. I found that unsalted popcorn and Sprite knocked out my morning (all day) sickness for a few hours.

jan

Reaction score

I love rice - I eat it several times a week. When I got pregnant, I made a lovely white rice salad with white beans, tomato, basil and cheese.

I took one look at it and threw it all out in the backyard. I couldn't eat rice again until dd was about 7 or 8 months old.

SWMcCaig

Reaction score

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I love rice - I eat it several times a week. When I got pregnant, I made a lovely white rice salad with white beans, tomato, basil and cheese.

I took one look at it and threw it all out in the backyard. I couldn't eat rice again until dd was about 7 or 8 months old.
That's how I was with chicken. Couldn't even smell the stuff.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score

That's how I was with pickles and I still can't stand pickles.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Thoughts and Financial Decisions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 4.52] [Comm: 4.07] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 258] [ToS: 24]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.75/hr] [Pen: 1.20 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
2 days
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1234570-38342] has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14
4 min

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Study on Allocating Resources(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Fieke Wagemans [AQ05EPB0DOTU9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.13 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The objective of this study is to gain better insight into how people think about allocating resources with other people. The study should take approximately 4-5 minutes.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [38928-38339] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.