Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Depends where you live.
The mall near us is as popular as ever.

Of course we haven't been there since the shooting.

#MemphisAsFuck
Ah, well I live in Kansas City and a bunch of them have closed and the one close to me just went into foreclosure but is still open with new owners. Then the other side of the city build one of those outdoor malls..I hate that shit, nothing makes me wanna shop like sweat in my ass crack.

Reactions: C to the J

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
the rumor is that Rey Mysterio may be Braun's mystery tag partner at WrestleMania C to the J @C to the J

that would be a fun combo. if only for a night
he literally just commited to two matches last sunday on new japan strong style evolved. would be weird.

Reactions: Peachy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much this, everything you find at the mall can be purchased on Amazon for much cheaper and shipped to you free with 2 day shipping. I dont see how the mall can compete with Amazon.
I'm kind of impatient and a lot of things I buy aren't cheaper online like say video games.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty much this, everything you find at the mall can be purchased on Amazon for much cheaper and shipped to you free with 2 day shipping. I dont see how the mall can compete with Amazon.
:yesyes:
Depends where you live.
The mall near us is as popular as ever.

Of course we haven't been there since the shooting.

#MemphisAsFuck
The one here is dead but I also live in a place not really a mall type crowd. The one by my mom is packed every time we went. From kids "glued to the phone" all the way up to elderly people doing their mall walking.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
You know what I wonder? Why the shopping mall is dying out..There is still a successful one by me but there use to be more and they're all closing up. Just seems weird to me that a place where I can get things I want in a short period is being replaced by having to drive all over creation to get those things..or the outdoor mall.

Call me a pansy but I have no desire to walk outside when it's 100 or 0.
I think most people ordering everything online has a lot to do with it. The malls that have no chance of making it aren't attempting to do anything about it. The closest mall to me lost a few stores such as Sears, and in place of that a new movie theater that will serve beer and such. We have nothing like that, so I imagine it will be popular. I think they are also adding some sort of lazer tag or related activity to draw more people in. It also doesn't hurt that it's located across from the beach.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm kind of impatient and a lot of things I buy aren't cheaper online like say video games.
I hope Amazon doesnt kill the shopping mall, I buy a lot of stuff online but there are certain things you need to go to a physical store to get, like for me when it comes to clothing, I like to try things on and make sure they actually fit me before I buy it so I hope the malls survive

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh and clothes, I can't buy clothes online.
I do. Most sites have measurement things so I go by that, or I go to their store once to figure out their sizing (since women clothes are sized by black magic and horoscopes) and then order from online for the rest of the time. Especially online only clearance sales. SO many of my clothes are from that.

Including the two jeans I bought Monday that I definitely couldn't afford.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope Amazon doesnt kill the shopping mall, I buy a lot of stuff online but there are certain things you need to go to a physical store to get, like for me when it comes to clothing, I like to try things on and make sure they actually fit me before I buy it so I hope the malls survive
Yea I have a body build that is not one size fits all.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
he literally just commited to two matches last sunday on new japan strong style evolved. would be weird.
well he was at the Andre the Giant documentary premiere last night for WWE

do the two new japan matches have a date?

you can't tell me he would decline a WM match

Reactions: C to the J

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do. Most sites have measurement things so I go by that, or I go to their store once to figure out their sizing (since women clothes are sized by black magic and horoscopes) and then order from online for the rest of the time. Especially online only clearance sales. SO many of my clothes are from that.

When you have a 35 inch waist and a 54 inch chest I have to see how the shirt is made because not all XL or XXL's are made the same.

Having a massive upper body build really has some downsides I tell ya.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
well he was at the Andre the Giant documentary premiere last night for WWE

do the two new japan matches have a date?

you can't tell me he would decline a WM match
no. cause he's hurt right now. why he didnt wrestle last sunday. he was originally supposed to go against liger for njpw.

Reactions: Peachy

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats the entire purpose of a credit card. Max out your cards and then declare bankruptcy.

Claim that your clothes and valuables were stolen or lost but secretly you are burying them all somewhere in the woods. After your bankruptcy trial is over, claim your swag, change your name, get a fake ID and social security card and start the process all over again.

Dont actually do this.

Reactions: Peachy and Jaded

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A survey of your preferences, opinions, and beliefs | Accept
Requester: S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.33] [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 3.91] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 85] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.18] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 309
Description: This is a survey of your preferences, opinions, and beliefs
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
1 min.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
no. cause he's hurt right now. why he didnt wrestle last sunday. he was originally supposed to go against liger for njpw.
i didn't know he was hurt. that probably puts a damper on things

it is a tag match though. maybe he could still do a couple of his moves

Reactions: StarfoxJ

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats the entire purpose of a credit card. Max out your cards and then declare bankruptcy.

Claim that your clothes and valuables were stolen or lost but secretly you are burying them all somewhere in the woods. After your bankruptcy trial is over, claim your swag, change your name, get a fake ID and social security card and start the process all over again.

Dont actually do this.
I totally used my store card to buy them. Brb changing name.

-----

Okay, well I've fufilled my social obligations for today so I'm gonna go pretend to work and really just edit "all day" before falling into a video game.

Noms
Coloring contest - voting monday.
This isn't a link, I just don't like lists with only two things on it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

iMeanItsNotGood

Reaction score
Title: Survey – Social Connections | Accept
Requester: Edward B Smith [A1P071CGVWNRKO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.60
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 105
Description: Quick survey about social connections and your behavior. Do not complete on your phone. Do not complete if you have completed a past version.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
No code :(

Status
Not open for further replies.