03/29 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
Good morning, y'all.
Is anyone having issues with their HITs not loading on mTurk? I keep getting an all white HIT box.
I just had the first one that popped up like that for me, will let you know if it happens for others

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions about Time Zones | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Steve Duman [A340QF1AUWFPB4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will be asked a questions about the time zone differences of different major U.S. cities.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.11

SharonS

Reaction score
I don't have double pays from mturk today. I didn't check yesterday. so idk if I was 1 of the people who had that problem. maybe it's fixed.
My double payment that was pedning yesterday actually posted this morning. Same amnt, same codes...8 days apart. I called yesterday they said it wld fall off not to worry, but it surely didn't....???? :/

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sad because someone mentioned the other day that his project was winding down. :cry:
I figured that's what his survey yesterday was about. I emailed him to see if there was more, but no response.

Reactions: DorthyZbornak

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Won't load in IE, either
My double payment that was pedning yesterday actually posted this morning. Same amnt, same codes...8 days apart. I called yesterday they said it wld fall off not to worry, but it surely didn't....???? :/
Mine is doing that, too. Still there as a negative balance.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't think it would actually post either. I emailed them this morning as calling in my house full of toddlers and dogs never turns out well.

SharonS

Reaction score
Did anybody get a answer on the amazon payments thing? My double pending posted. : ( extra $57
Mine posted, they told me yesterday it would not post they did not even see it on their end. Guy was like wow if this happens and noone tells us we would never know. Really?? Impossible! Im kinda scared about it lol

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine posted, they told me yesterday it would not post they did not even see it on their end. Guy was like wow if this happens and noone tells us we would never know. Really?? Impossible! Im kinda scared about it lol
Yeah like once it posts, isnt it completely ours? They cant reverse the charge? I mean. I dunno. Shits weird.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
All those beautiful 1.20 pintacorns and none of them work?

KYLaura

Reaction score
Yeah like once it posts, isnt it completely ours? They cant reverse the charge? I mean. I dunno. Shits weird
Well I think they can reverse mistakes. Banks do it all the time.

Reactions: Kerek

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Guess there's really no way to give the money back to them. I'd just leave the money there and see what happens.

cassius

Reaction score
Amazon doesn't have a grip on something? Too many fingers in too many pies. Not taken care of business again.

Jinendra

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell us what you think about a health news story(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: New Knowledge Organization [A2GAVUVIP4U84W] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.69/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Respond to a survey about a health news story produced by PBS NewsHour
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [38611-38140] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.11

Status
Not open for further replies.