03/29 - Fabuloso Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
ah home i only use vinegar. I read all this stuff about cat livers and panic, so its just a whole lotta vinegar lol
vinegar is the base of any fragrance cleaning product.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
200 intersections in and I realized I was supposed to be selecting a new bounding box for the object and not just putting the directions. There goes $100. Oh well, didn't want that money anyway.

Here's to hoping you sneak by without rejections.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Mornin' Everyone :coffee3:
I should still be in bed, but i'm used to getting up now, so i got up anyways.

FrenchToast @FrenchToast did you end up fighting Trump to get your chair yesterday?
No, but I tried and ended up having a series of unfortunate events. I left my house and then realized I did not have my wallet so had to turn around for that. I was low on gas so ran into Tiny Town near me....they only have one gas station and they were out of gas. I only had enough to make it home. So I pretty much just screwed around yesterday and did nothing. lol

i am picturing an epic battle rn.
Yeah, this does sound way more awesome than it would have been!

cassius

Reaction score
it's more the fragrances that can be the issue, not the vinegar :)
if real essential oils are used, many can damage the liver if not used in moderation. I understand the argument, but clean is clean and pleasant is pleasant though I did use vinegar to wipe away a bunch of ants last week. But then I had to put the worst poison I could find out to get rid of them. It seems to have worked.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
if real essential oils are used, many can damage the liver if not used in moderation. I understand the argument, but clean is clean and pleasant is pleasant though I did use vinegar to wipe away a bunch of ants last week. But then I had to put the worst poison I could find out to get rid of them. It seems to have worked.
vinegar is pleasant for me as I love the smell because I'm weird. I only use abrasive cleaners in the bathroom with the door locked and the kitchen sink lol

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
vinegar is pleasant for me as I love the smell because I'm weird. I only use abrasive cleaners in the bathroom with the door locked and the kitchen sink lol
I also love the smell of vinegar and clean almost exclusively with it lol

Reactions: savvy

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Not counting on it. My fault. Will be my first batch of rejections ever. At 265 now trying to recoup some of the losses.
It sucks when this kind of thing happens but I admire your attitude.

A lot of turkers would be all "wtf, those instructions should have been more obvious, totally not my fault, braindead requester, gonna send mean email if they reject."

PandaThief

Reaction score
200 intersections in and I realized I was supposed to be selecting a new bounding box for the object and not just putting the directions. There goes $100. Oh well, didn't want that money anyway.
I did the same but went back and double checked the instructions because i felt i was missing something. Might just get 12 out of the 50 rejected , keeping fingers crossed.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oof, I feel like I 100% would've done the same. Read the instructions a few times before attempting (Decided it wasn't for me) and don't even remember anything like that.

Hope they don't reject you.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

A lot of turkers would be all "wtf, those instructions should have been more obvious, totally not my fault, braindead requester, gonna send mean email if they reject."
In my experience, requesters are much more likely to be understanding and work with you if you simply admit you fucked up and try to make it right.

But even if they don't just take it as a lesson and move on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In my experience, requesters are much more likely to be understanding and work with you if you simply admit you fucked up and try to make it right.

But even if they don't just take it as a lesson and move on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not sure it would work with them because afaik they've never responded to emails for anyone.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Hey stop talking about me like I'm not here

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: $200.00

Not crazy enough to work all night, but I won't complain for 4 hours

I gotta get some RL work done. Hope the rest of the day is good for ya'll :wave2:
3.57......what a great day.
This is why I love MTurk. Like yeah my day sucks so far, but someday it might be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.