03/28 - Money Monday, Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I merlot is the only thing that helps with the ADD =( im sorry...I know it sounds cliche but it is the only time I can concentrate =\
Yeah, I'm not buying it. Not only is it a violation of our guidelines, it's also a pretty shitty thing to do. So please don't do it.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
That is good to hear. Hug to your cousin. Cancer sucks. So glad to hear about survivors!
She's a 2 time survivor. Stage 4 Hodgkins as a teenager and then the breast cancer a few years ago (she's 53 now.) She's strong. A friend from HS just got the all clear from stage 4a cervical cancer last week. I'm very much in "fuck cancer" mode right now. She lost so much weight she's technically not allowed to sit in the front seat anymore.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not buying it. Not only is it a violation of our guidelines, it's also a pretty shitty thing to do. So please don't do it.
are you serious? i only ask because it is midnight but you have a ganja emoji that people use regularly, hell people even had a discussion about the prices of it between states the other day on this forum but you are calling me out on this? I mean if wine is the devil than so be it i'll never mention it again because I don't shit where I eat but seems kind of backwards to me.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
are you serious? i only ask because it is midnight but you have a ganja emoji that people use regularly, hell people even had a discussion about the prices of it between states the other day on this forum but you are calling me out on this? I mean if wine is the devil than so be it i'll never mention it again because I don't shit where I eat but seems kind of backwards to me.
Talking about drinking or smoking weed is fine. Drinking or smoking weed while working is not fine, which is what you said you were doing. Now I'm done discussing this. Let's drop it, please.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Wine's good. Beer's good. Vodka's awesome. Weed.... also awesome. I think just maybe don't talk about working while imbibing (anything, unless doctor prescribed) was the gist. (Can you tell I'm the family peacekeeper?) Now everyone hug and all that.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Anyone have a preferred website to pick up bitcoin? The site I normally use is down.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wine's good. Beer's good. Vodka's awesome. Weed.... also awesome. I think just maybe don't talk about working while imbibing (anything, unless doctor prescribed) was the gist. (Can you tell I'm the family peacekeeper?) Now everyone hug and all that.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister and I played Zelda like fiends. Even my dad... he ended up taking off work several days because he couldn't stop until he beat it.
My dad did this, but with Contra. I don't think I've ever seen him as mad as I did at that game...until he learned the Konami Code.

Wizards & Warriors was another one that he took long weekends to finish.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.