03/28 - Money Monday, Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Posting survey content? Literally Hitler. Scamming google adsense? That's okay.

I mean.. uhh.. :llama:
I always knew there was a scam because of the obvious name but I never knew how they were "scamming"

Totally makes sense now.

Kinda messed up because google is dope. I feel icky.

Reactions: j0e

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm new to doing flim flammies. Can I do them every time they post? Just wondering because the hits have the same names every time.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Solve algebra problems for a cognitive science experiment | PANDA
Requester: Rafferty Lab [A2J5S7S4Q1VEPQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.77 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this HIT, you'll solve algebra equations on a website. It will take 30-45 minutes, although the time varies between individuals.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
All I want to do is complain about this algebra HIT, but it won't even open :rain:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write a Unique Article | PANDA
Requester: Cheryl Cloud [AJGQ40QEL7LZZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.25 Generosity★★★★★ 2.67 Fairness★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Write a unqiue article - 500 words
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.51
Qualifications: Location is not IN;Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 94

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Only thing I will add to the conversation about posting batches is that anyone who has used a forum like this for a few months should realize that if the forum gets quiet for a while it means something is up. When that happens I go to turk, sort by hits - most first and scroll until I find the mega batch that everyone is eating. I don't use TM/Scraper because it bogs my system down. I don't mind people not posting because they are busy trying to make money off the batch but when people come back to the forum and make coy comments like 'this batch is so yummy' or something similar it gets a bit depressing. It feels like it defeats the purpose of what we all come here for.

Rant over. Back to waiting for OCMP5, Mullen, Two Lakes, Adultnethits, etc.
Sometimes its just slow so nobody posts too lol

I've seen amazing sergeys post but i still see pages and pages of new comments talking about sergeys and uploading videos

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Learn about a person, complete a brief cognitive task, and answer some questions - approximately 10 minutes, earn $1.10 | PANDA
Requester: Jeremy Cone [AD8AISPME4GCK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.14 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17
Submit a new TO review
Description: We will ask you to learn about a person, quickly assess your preferences for some stimuli, and answer a few questions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
That totally sounds like something that would happen to me.
exercise more and it won't, I bet that dude doesn't work out at all, so his body ain't used to that sort of thing

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Only thing I will add to the conversation about posting batches is that anyone who has used a forum like this for a few months should realize that if the forum gets quiet for a while it means something is up. When that happens I go to turk, sort by hits - most first and scroll until I find the mega batch that everyone is eating. I don't use TM/Scraper because it bogs my system down. I don't mind people not posting because they are busy trying to make money off the batch but when people come back to the forum and make coy comments like 'this batch is so yummy' or something similar it gets a bit depressing. It feels like it defeats the purpose of what we all come here for.

Rant over. Back to waiting for OCMP5, Mullen, Two Lakes, Adultnethits, etc.
I just assume when it gets all quiet that everyone is eating pizza.

Jason2384

Pizza is the worst food on earth.
Contributor
Reaction score
I always knew there was a scam because of the obvious name but I never knew how they were "scamming"

Totally makes sense now.

Kinda messed up because google is dope. I feel icky.
Ive made ALOT of money from those scam hits...google doesn't pay me no matter how "dope" it is. So I feel GREAT making money off the scams!!

catlady

Reaction score
Title: 14-Minute Academic Survey on USA Food and Cooking Habits and Attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Jacob Lahne [A12501W6D70UZ8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity★★★★ 1.00 Fairness★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us about how you feel about cooking and purchasing food for yourself and others if you live in the US
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: FAS Superstar has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85;Location is US

For people who eat food....I know that's a long shot, but maybe someone here is qualified. :p

ETA: unpaid screener, disqualified :sour:

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and Krikket

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 30 Minute Survey - Reading News Articles about Human Behavior. Must be 18 yrs old.
Requester: Anne Wilson [A1692SPP0DBHC7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.43 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.97 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey asking about the experience of reading news articles and how you judge the people and events
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 35
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.