Not open for further replies.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score

RaiderJ

Contributor
Reaction score
just came back from from 711 shit all all I have to worry is about coming out alive LA sheriffs dont give a shit homies aroun the the block know me cus i did work so i hav dont have to worry abou them the next block where the 711 is theres crak heads crysheads so i i awlays walk with my head halfwayss to watch my back and of course the next block and the next click so fuck thats the life we live in

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dang! I just freaked out. The "soundscape" on the Bose over-ear phones is huge! I just ripped them off my head, thinking my mute button on my rack system must have come undone. Scared the pee outa me. I felt like my monitors were cranked and I was just barely hearing it.

I had a big breakfast, LOL.

I'm used to studio monitors. These phones are the first I've had that weren't tuned pretty flat. I don't mind them now that I know how they sound with different types of music. They aren't as accurate as I like but, they do sound "pretty."

Last edited:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone else get a message on their profile page asking to email this Salima person?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else get a message on their profile page asking to email this Salima person?
Profile page? Which profile page?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Profile page? Which profile page?
Click on my name (or your own) and go to my profile page..lol I don't know what else to call it

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Click on my name (or your own) and go to my profile page..lol I don't know what else to call it
Sorry. So a conversation? Usually located at the top, right of the page next to alerts? No. I didn't.

Last edited:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well, it's not a PM it was on my profile page where people can write messages I assume. Thought it was someone spamming and writing shit on peoples profile

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Thank you for mentioning that, I took care of it. In future if you get any weird messages like that (spam), feel free to click the report button to alert a mod to the problem:banned: :D:disapprove:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for mentioning that, I took care of it. In future if you get any weird messages like that (spam), feel free to click the report button to alert a mod to the problem:banned: :D:disapprove:
Thanks! Not sure why they singled me out I wasn't even online :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry, still a little unclear.

Are we talking about a "conversation" or is there a third messaging feature to the forum that I am unaware of.

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Thanks! Not sure why they singled me out I wasn't even online :)
If it helps, it wasn't just you...they were spamming away.

I'm sorry, still a little unclear.

Sorry. Are we talking about a "conversation" or is there a third messaging feature to the forum that I am unaware of.
Members can leave messages ("profile posts") on others' profile pages. Kind of like leaving a note on the door, a comment on their FB/steam/social media page, etc.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If it helps, it wasn't just you...they were spamming away.

Members can leave messages ("profile posts") on others' profile pages. Kind of like leaving a note on the door, a comment on their FB/steam/social media page, etc.
Gotcha. Learn something new every 3.7days. Dog bless the internet.

EDIT Huh. It's there like you said. I assumed you must be right but I assumed it ALSO must be an elusive button. Snope. Plain as day. First thing that happens when you open a profile page. I think it's always been blank, so I navigated away too quickly. That said, I don't hang about on profile pages. If I'm there, it's because I'm looking for a piece of info, not a message. Anyway, thanks for teaching me stuff. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and jklmnop

jan

Reaction score
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."- Hellen Keller
"......when everybody is out to get you, paranoid is just good thinking!"
Johnny, WKRP in Cincinnati

Reactions: Azazael and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.