03/25 - SleepComa Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
I hope whoever drew these stick figure cards goes out for fast food, goes through the drive through, orders no mayo/ketchup, and drives home to find out they got mayo/ketchup.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I hope whoever drew these stick figure cards goes out for fast food, goes through the drive through, orders no mayo/ketchup, and drives home to find out they got mayo/ketchup.
And also the fries are cold and the soda has no syrup.

Reactions: Bolbor

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
God bless all of you for doing so many Brian Zs. I only did 8 today, but I did over 150 Zoltars (I slept through the morning batch) and was going to do more tonight until they died out. I can't watch TV and do BZs, where I can with Zolts.

Oh wait, I just caught a Zoltar. Are they coming back?

Reactions: GTR and K'Lee

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish he had clearer instructions since they can be interpreted so many different ways.
Yep, they can be confusing. Like, if the question is about someone whistling or burping. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to KNOW that if I can't hear anything? Kinda matters.

If I can clearly see pursed lips I'll mark yes for whistling, but otherwise? No. Same for burping. I have NO CLUE without sound. It's not like burps emit a colored vapor we can see.

Reactions: K'Lee

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, they can be confusing. Like, if the question is about someone whistling or burping. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to KNOW that if I can't hear anything? Kinda matters.

If I can clearly see pursed lips I'll mark yes for whistling, but otherwise? No. Same for burping. I have NO CLUE without sound. It's not like burps emit a colored vapor we can see.
Yeah those are a bit tricky.

Reactions: tricker

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
The Brian Zs that involve puppets always mess with my head. I'm never really sure whether to say there's a human or there isn't. I know that there's a guy there with his hand in a sock, but you shouldn't see him. That's kind of the point. And if you do see him, he's not puppetting right.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
The Brian Zs that involve puppets always mess with my head. I'm never really sure whether to say there's a human or there isn't. I know that there's a guy there with his hand in a sock, but you shouldn't see him. That's kind of the point. And if you do see him, he's not puppetting right.
Right,they want to know if you see a HUMAN doing the action. Can't see him working it then I always put no.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Right,they want to know if you see a HUMAN doing the action. Can't see him working it then I always put no.
Same. They're pretty clear about seeing a human doing the action. Tho puppets seems like a dumb category since, by nature, we won't see the human.

Reactions: rjd66

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Between BZ not working and my internet taking a dump on itself and being slow as hell(f**king hate crapcast) I think I am done for the day.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
my kid wanted to know how much spanish I knew, and where duolingo app would place me on the spanish course.
it only gave me 2 crowns on every lesson, because it said I was wrong when I believe I was right. :rain:

(instead of exposa for wife, it said la mujer del tomas was the correct selection)
(instead of hijos for children, it wanted hijas, despite no gender being specified)

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Same. They're pretty clear about seeing a human doing the action. Tho puppets seems like a dumb category since, by nature, we won't see the human.
It is smart really, puppets aren't human, and neither are humans who use puppets. When the time for the great cleansing comes, Brian Z will know which side you stand on.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Between BZ not working and my internet taking a dump on itself and being slow as hell(f**king hate crapcast) I think I am done for the day.
My Comcast has been fucked for nearly a month now.
Can't count how much money it has cost me.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
My Comcast has been fucked for nearly a month now.
Can't count how much money it has cost me.
This happens for weeks at a time. Been fucked for the last 2-3 weeks for me as well.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.