03/25 - Manic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The reason he said they gave was that it will make their skin dry.
That might be true for some people..but if you have oily skin it's totally not true. Or honestly if you just have normal skin or well oily teen skin lol.

cassius

Reaction score
It's because there is so much crap in the water anymore (chlorine, trace elements, etc.) that it can damage the skin and even increase the risk of skin cancer.
No one tell them what happens if one doesn't keep clean? Bugs, strange,strange bugs, infections, rashes, ringworm, etc.

Reactions: LucyO

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I threw some things in PC when i went to go fix breakfast and came back to having caught 7 of them x.x
PE $15.37 by the end of breakfast, good start i'd say.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
No one tell them what happens if one doesn't keep clean? Bugs, strange,strange bugs, infections, rashes, ringworm, etc.
I think the kids probably just heard, "you don't have to shower", instead of, "you don't need to shower every day". It's impossible to explain things like that to kids because they only hear what they want to. Using antibacterial soap everyday and other stuff like shampoo is bad, but rinsing off isn't. However, I still make my kids take a shower everyday anyway.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the kids probably just heard, "you don't have to shower", instead of, "you don't need to shower every day". It's impossible to explain things like that to kids because they only hear what they want to. Using antibacterial soap everyday and other stuff like shampoo is bad, but rinsing off isn't. However, I still make my kids take a shower everyday anyway.
Yea and it's great if you have a kid like our 19 year old that thinks he knows everything and believes every single thing he's taught at school and will literally go into a "you're an idiot" diatribe if you conflict with anything they told him.

Reactions: LucyO

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
yep. I would rather my kids have dry skin than deal with dermal issues that are way more serious.

Reactions: cassius and LucyO

jan

Reaction score
Title: College Life: Eating, Sleeping, and Borrowing Habits | Accept
Requester: EWD Surveys [A1SSKEE5RZRAFP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.84] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are looking for people to complete a quick survey about the basic needs of college students, including their food, housing, and economic security. This survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Completed_2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yep. I would rather my kids have dry skin than deal with dermal issues that are way more serious.
I'm personally most concerned with my basement smelling like dirty nuts.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Why do requesters think we want to take part in lotteries to win bonuses?
*can't resist*

Because they know our brains have been melted by social media and game loot boxes (kinda kidding, kinda not.) And so they want to manipulate more people to do their work for less cost to them by paying as much in dopamine as they do in actual money.

Considering how many requesters seem to be trying this ish lately...seems like it's working for them? At least some?

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
*can't resist*

Because they know our brains have been melted by social media and game loot boxes (kinda kidding, kinda not.) And so they want to manipulate more people to do their work for less cost to them by paying as much in dopamine as they do in actual money.

Considering how many requesters seem to be trying this ish lately...seems like it's working for them? At least some?
As someone who stays far away from gambling, for very good reasons, I find this very difficult to deal with. Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.