03/25 - Manic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Take a MCQ based test | PANDA
Requester: SteveAM [A1UT0LSYUCRHA1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.09 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.93 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.17 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 137 | TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: The responses from the test would be used to analyze biasness in assessments on the basis of location, gender and ethnicity
Time: 1200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: AA_Completed EqualTo 2;Location EqualTo US;4526_Completed DoesNotExist

Title: Take a MCQ based test | PANDA
Requester: SteveAM [A1UT0LSYUCRHA1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.09 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.93 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.17 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 137 | TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: The responses from the test would be used to analyze biasness in assessments on the basis of location, gender and ethnicity
Time: 1500
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: 708_Completed DoesNotExist ;AA_Completed EqualTo 2;Location EqualTo US
both 6 min

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A study about feelings and affective responses after performing a task | Accept
Requester: Mahshid [A27SN2USLDJ816] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]62.32[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey about individual's evaluation of personal feelings, mood and affective responses after performing specific tasks. The survey will take maximum 20 min. We are interested in your individual evaluations. Retakes are not allowed
Qualifications: Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I should seriously hide it to keep this forum from getting any quieter than it already is, but it's at the top by the Donate link. :ROFL:
right it is SO hard to keep up with the forum and discord and now survivor and life and turking.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 10 minutes for $1 plus chance for bonus pay(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.26[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Study on how people make estimates. Estimate other people’s beliefs, preferences, and behaviors.
Qualifications: Exc: [-2007838399-136016] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

shellsy515

Reaction score
What's with this TurkerView monthly subscription? Is it worth the money?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
What's with this TurkerView monthly subscription? Is it worth the money?
I'm not sure what they're offering for the pay, but I never bought a key from them and it still works well enough for me. All I really care about is seeing the hourly on HIT Finder, and you don't seem to need a sub for that.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Emotional education, creativity, and conflict resolution skills for veterans. | Accept
Requester: Museum of the Creative Process [A1VF41T0B9WD78] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 3 days
Description: This is a survey about emotional education and use of mental health resources for veterans. Only veterans will be compensated for participation in this study. If you are not a veteran, please do not continue with the study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task | Accept
Requester: Leuven Behavioural Studies [A2FFUZQ95UVWYT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.21[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This is a study about decision making. On top of a flat fee of $1.50 for completing this HIT, you can earn a bonus. The amount of the bonus depends on the decisions you make, and the decisions of your interaction partners.
Qualifications: Earlier Participation DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

shellsy515

Reaction score
Thank God, cuz I really can't afford it. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything crucial that I needed.

I'm not sure what they're offering for the pay, but I never bought a key from them and it still works well enough for me. All I really care about is seeing the hourly on HIT Finder, and you don't seem to need a sub for that.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.