03/24 - Test Drive Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a kind of Sudafed or equivalent that doesn't make someone crazy?
Benadryl (or any generic version of it) helps me a lot (for allergies).

The only drawback is that it causes drowsiness so I always wait to take it shortly before I go to bed.

Edit: I just assumed this was an allergy thing, because it's a bad time of the year for allergies. Do you have a cold or allergies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanyanka

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Personality and Movie Experience (5-8 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Matt B [A3FH1R0DWFHAEL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Easy questionnaire about you and a movie viewing experience
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US

Edit: Nevermind, surprise writing section, fuck that

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
you did that fake sergey to? damnnnnnnnnnn
I don't care about 1 rejection. I was actually hoping that its strangeness meant it was a double secret qual to see who sergey thought he could trust to do his hits. I wasn't going to be left off that gravy train no matter how ludicrous the notion was.

Dmillan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about Personality and Movie Experience (5-8 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Matt B [A3FH1R0DWFHAEL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Easy questionnaire about you and a movie viewing experience
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US
Writing, and the worst kind!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care about 1 rejection. I was actually hoping that its strangeness meant it was a double secret qual to see who sergey thought he could trust to do his hits. I wasn't going to be left off that gravy train no matter how ludicrous the notion was.
no offense, but...

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Anyone do the 7.50 Robert Long hit? Was it approved. I'm slightly put off by it but I'm not sure why.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Non-turk related question, but figured it can't hurt to ask because someone might be able to help...

Long story short I have about 300 comic books I'm looking to sell and only want to sell on eBay as a last resort. What other options are out there for selling comics books? I haven't had the chance to go through all of them yet... but they seem like a good mix of Marvel, DC, and Walt Disney comics ranging from 1960 -1991. They are all in excellent condition and I bought them for $1/ea because the guy is moving and doesn't want to deal with them. Hoping to make my money back plus some. I have a feeling that some are pretty valuable, but don't know for sure just yet. *fingers crossed*

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research task | PANDA
Requester: Jong Seok Lee [A1CTRW12R6OQ6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.50][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this task, you are asked to read instructions and complete a research task.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Non-turk related question, but figured it can't hurt to ask because someone might be able to help...

Long story short I have about 300 comic books I'm looking to sell and only want to sell on eBay as a last resort. What other options are out there for selling comics books? I haven't had the chance to go through all of them yet... but they seem like a good mix of Marvel, DC, and Walt Disney comics ranging from 1960 -1991. They are all in excellent condition and I bought them for $1/ea because the guy is moving and doesn't want to deal with them. Hoping to make my money back plus some. I have a feeling that some are pretty valuable, but don't know for sure just yet. *fingers crossed*

yea, watch the freaking scammers on ebay, they'll get the comic claim some bullshit and get their money back

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score

Look into getting an Amazon sellers account. They do collectables, but Im not sure about comics specifically. They do games and toys, so I bet you could try there.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score

Could try www.reddit.com/r/comicswap

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.