03/23 - TobyMac Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! Now that they put the limit back to 10, I'm more motivated to do them again. In 9 hours.
I'm rushing through hoping that Zoltar will show up because I have a queue full of google!

Reactions: scrmcasey

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm usually a nice person, but one of my goods friends husband who was a cop was killed in the line of duty a few days ago and today is the funeral + some parents pissed me off last night....so I'm all about f the world today

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm usually a nice person, but one of my goods friends husband who was a cop was killed in the line of duty a few days ago and today is the funeral + some parents pissed me off last night....so I'm all about f the world today
I am so very sorry. I have several friends whose husbands are LEOs. You're a very good friend to be there for her.

raelefae

A Super Metroid
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss.

Reactions: jan

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning in Online Lectures(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.83] [Fair: 4.97] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.86] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This HIT will involve watching a video lecture and answering questions and cannot be performed on a mobile device (iPad, tablet or phone)
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [974414223-36278] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so very sorry. I have several friends whose husbands are LEOs. You're a very good friend to be there for her.
Thanks- its just crazy...the crazy part is another friend of ours who lost her husband last July in the line of duty ( when the crazy protests where going on) just gave birth to their son two days ago- crazy crazy world we live in

Reactions: jan and Kerek

jan

Reaction score
I'm so sorry. How horrible.........:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.