Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, when you have a classic DB and you install Mk II, it will convert your DB for Mk II. It only converts from classic, though. It won't convert from Goals Edition. So if you can convert your Goals Edition DB back to a classic DB, then it would theoretically be able to convert to Mk II after that.

It's just speculation, though. I haven't tried it or anything. But if you were to attempt it, I would do whatever you can to make backups for every step of the way. Nothing involving any version of HITDB ever seems to be easy.
Ohhhhhh, I see. Thank you! Can't export on goals and my last backup as on the 11th so I'll just have to live with that. Gonna try reverting and switching to Mk II.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully she took Blue @Blue's advice on the voice command software and is just in her house yelling at us.
Oh, I yell at you all even when I'm not posting. The neighbors are probably convinced that I have tourette's at this point.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh, I see. Thank you! Can't export on goals and my last backup as on the 11th so I'll just have to live with that. Gonna try reverting and switching to Mk II.
If it works, then a backup from the 11th would be just fine. When you update HITDB, it can grab any data from the last 45 days, so you shouldn't lose anything.

Good luck!

Reactions: Yatagarasu

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I'm so happy that the forum is working for me again! It was really frustrating the last few days barely being able to participate in any of the conversation because of all the issues I was having. I almost felt like I was in a time out or something! Lol

PE $82.35

On that happy note it's bed time for me. Night night peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.