03/22 - Freaky Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
STAY AWAY FROM THIS HIT!!!! Not 15 minutes it took me 31 and no way to know how far you've come. That one random review on TV was junk (or maybe back in February they had less to go though).
I think it may vary a bit in its contents. It was closer to 20 min for me so not really worth it either, and almost put me to sleep (real eye-burner).

Reactions: HelloHello

redbonk

Reaction score
I lurk 98% of the time and I thought of an interesting question, but I don't mean to derail the thread. I have thanked you guys before for posting links to hits, but I've never personally posted a link for you guys myself. Do you think that people like me have a responsibility to also post links?

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Societal attitude survey | PANDA
Requester: Laura Kray [A240HPKP62TIUR] (Req TV): $20.84/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.07] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.62]
Description:
Describe your attitude and give us your opinion about a current societal issue
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I lurk 98% of the time and I thought of an interesting question, but I don't mean to derail the thread. I have thanked you guys before for posting links to hits, but I've never personally posted a link for you guys myself. Do you think that people like me have a responsibility to also post links?
Nah.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that's so nice of you to think this way! Some people might even be glad that you don't because the HITs that get posted to forums can get snagged by any mturker through HitFinder and what have you. I think a lot of people agree that if it's super duper good and you really feel compelled to share it then do so privately. But we also would probably all agree that reading a post like yours can restore our faith in humanity for a moment even in our cold black turking hearts. (Ok maybe I'm speaking for myself there lol) Thanks!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Nah. We all have our roles, it's all good.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Washington University Visualization Lab for work related to 3XD2A6FGFNTU710VO4VFLLMQRHD9S3.
The value of your bonus is: $7.57 USD

The Requester included this note:
Lottery Winnings. Thanks

jan

Reaction score
I always post what I see. I do that because I want to help others. It's what the forum is for - to help.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Washington University Visualization Lab for work related to 3XD2A6FGFNTU710VO4VFLLMQRHD9S3.
The value of your bonus is: $9.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Lottery Winnings. Thanks

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Multiple tasks - listen to music (audio required) and read short news articles(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.53[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 20
Description: computer access only. US participants only.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1697741705-136415] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.