Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
adult humor in kids shows sometimes make it worth it
definitely. They also have one for Lord of the Rings (Lord of the Cookies), but The Walking Gingerbread is definitely my favorite. They even have Michone (dunno if I'm spelling that right)

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Today is my 15th anniversary!!
We have been together for 18 years, longer than half of my life! My husband took me to my senior prom, Looking back on our lives together I couldn't be happier and I am so proud of the home we have built together. My wish is for everyone to have the same type of love in their lives:heart:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy to you at first but you should try sleeping with a fan on and meditating before bed. I lay down, close my eyes and just focus on my breathing. In, out, in out, no thoughts and when one pops into my mind, I just go back to my breathing, this helps quiet my mind while its racing at night. Also the sound of the fan becomes a nice monotone hum eventually and the white noise puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep. Im a light sleeper too and this was my solution.
I can get to sleep just fine. It's just when they start playing at 2am until 4am.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today is my 15th anniversary!!
We have been together for 18 years, longer than half of my life! My husband took me to my senior prom, Looking back on our lives together I couldn't be happier and I am so proud of the home we have built together. My wish is for everyone to have the same type of love in their lives:heart:
Congrats! :celebrate2:

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Identify Inappropriate Search Queries | Accept
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $29.04] [Pay: 4.54] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.18] [Comm: 3.13] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 89] [ToS: 15]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 5
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers DoesNotExist; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Oh man, that's no good. I wake up enough having one dog in the bedroom with me - I can't imagine three cats. Hope things settle down soon <3
my dog is an angel and doesn't move all night. Even she was getting annoyed with the cats last night. sigh. in my old house the cats weren't allowed the bedroom because of this. however, I do not have that choice now, as they are only allowed in my bedroom.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
my dog is an angel and doesn't move all night. Even she was getting annoyed with the cats last night. sigh. in my old house the cats weren't allowed the bedroom because of this. however, I do not have that choice now, as they are only allowed in my bedroom.
be in a kennel in my house if that were the case

Reactions: GoldenTemple

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not much today unfortunately. I am so happy my cats are back in my life, but sharing a room with nocturnal animals might be the death of me, and I got a whole 3 hours of sleep.
This makes me so thankful my cat sleeps all night. My husband's cat is opposite though. She's into everything at night.

Reactions: savvy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
App 44 is big. I have to move some apps to my sd card to get it on my phone.

Reactions: themildone

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel you, I have 3 cats that do the exact same thing. Have you ever seen this video lol?

LOL!!!

My cat usually is not allowed inside at night. Because I then have no choice but to get up and kick her out once she starts batting shit around the house.

However, lately, she has been inside because of the rain and has slept nicely all night long on my bed, along with the dog. She's currently sitting on the other side of my screen staring at me, apparently requiring some thing or some input from me but I have no clue what that is.

When the dog sits and stares at me without blinking it means she needs to go outside. The cat's stare could mean anything from plotting my death or trying to telegraph that she loves me.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Psychology Study: $1.50 payment(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Anthony Evans [A2PB5B34VCHRXY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.59] [Pay: 4.70] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 67] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This is a study about decision-making.
Requirements: 0a3631f6 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [80296-79707] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have the updated script for the current JDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.