Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
ok i am being that person tonight. struggling find the link for the google hits lockout. I was at work when everyone said to book mark it. BZs are throwing an error and i haven't returned or expired anything all night.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
ok i am being that person tonight. struggling find the link for the google hits lockout. I was at work when everyone said to book mark it. BZs are throwing an error and i haven't returned or expired anything all night.
That Kad post got mod edited but is there another Google hit causing this that you haven't done? Might need to check if there's a different hit you need to do first.

Last edited:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: savvy

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
That one was edited - MTC doesn't want to help people circumvent requester lockouts. Sorry!

Reactions: savvy and ecko

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
well, i'm not making goal since I can't do these BZs that i didn't return. goodnight.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That jury study is still floating around by the way. I got it about 40 minutes ago. Pretty nice.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That one was edited - MTC doesn't want to help people circumvent requester lockouts. Sorry!
He's going to edit it into the Endor script anyway, so I don't think it even matters (His post is still up on TH anyway.) Personally, though, I think it's irresponsible. Getting around a lockout like that requires submitting a HIT to Google outside of Mturk. We don't know how Google is going to react to stuff like that. They could block, they could leave, or maybe they're okay with it. I don't know. But I don't like the idea of tempting fate with a requester like Google, especially with the attention that their HITs receive from this community.

Reactions: Kallee

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Just tried my first Brian Z to 'test the waters'. They seem okay but the number of videos to rate kind of sucks. First one I did took 6 minutes give or take, which would leave me at $5 an hour if that pacing is consistent.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Just tried my first Brian Z to 'test the waters'. They seem okay but the number of videos to rate kind of sucks. First one I did took 6 minutes give or take, which would leave me at $5 an hour if that pacing is consistent.
I think they're OK for filler, but yeah, I wouldn't want to sit and do them trying to get a good hourly.

Reactions: aveline and sinon

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
did you see a human performing the action MOVING CHILD?

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Turn of Jury HIT... DING Jury HIT on scrapper... turn on Jury HIT... nothing... FML. I still need $14 and that would have been half of it.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.