03/21 - Toast Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

Managed to make PE $10.50 after crawling out of bed before going to fix breakfast, i'll consider that a win.

cassius

Reaction score
My cats literally will trip me until I've fed them.
we have a routine. They get treats when I get up and I make sure dry food bowls have food. then around 8 30 i clean the house and then they know it's time to get their wet food because I have to give that to the ferals. so they wait for that.

Skylycat

Reaction score
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

:angry2:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly how I feel. LOL
Yea she already wants to move back in too which brings tons of drama and flux to the house...my son doesn't want her to come back...it's just a really tough spot to be in.

All of the kids literally were talked to numerous times about protection and the importance of not getting pregnant early...she was even on birth control and didn't take it on purpose, not sure what makes a 17/18 year old want a kid on purpose.

Reactions: Despairagus and jan

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea she already wants to move back in too which brings tons of drama and flux to the house...my son doesn't want her to come back...it's just a really tough spot to be in.

All of the kids literally were talked to numerous times about protection and the importance of not getting pregnant early...she was even on birth control and didn't take it on purpose, not sure what makes a 17/18 year old want a kid on purpose.
Yeah this was planned as well. She is a bit older though. Just doesn't have things in order yet.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this was planned as well. She is a bit older though. Just doesn't have things in order yet.
Well I understand that it just makes life so much harder...yet here we are.

Reactions: SliceofLife
Status
Not open for further replies.