Reaction score
It was a foot hit.
Title: Foot Data CollectionAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] Contact
TV: $37.59/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $15.00
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV
He hates Indiana feet

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there some difference between the xlab hits and the alexandria hits? I know they are coming from the same place. I don't know which one's would be better to work on.

Freda Brown

Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Get Paid For (PRS-Ric)(~ 39 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.19] [Fast=3.11] [Comm=2.19] [Fair=3.05] [Reviews=83] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.27] [Pen=3.19] [Res=0.00] [Rec=71] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 4.71
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: You will read a presentation, view videos and images, and render a verdict. You will also explain your verdict and answer questions about yourself.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
LOTS of reading. If you are a fast reader, probably worth doing. Still a newbie. I stepped out of my comfort zone on this one.[/td][/tr]
Yep...and it was hard to read

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Discuss wellness and food tracking with a health coach • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/39PLFW4P3NFNPOW8ZCMUZY5UFIXH4G/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/39PLFW4P3NFNPOW8ZCMUZY5UFIXH4G/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Jeff Pinto • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A2FAU7YUD0RAS1/projects
TV: [Hrly=$39.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2FAU7YUD0RAS1
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 46
Description: Write what you would say in the given situations when you have joined a health program and have questions about its instructions, information, or advice
Qualifications: Masters Exists

If you haven't done these yet, they are nice. Like well-paid Kasisto's. There are 46 of them up.
Wow, those were great! Thanks! did em all

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
1k into these Chris Chans and I am seriously concerned for the future of the human race. The meltdowns people have when an app on their phone doesn't work is a...sight to behold, let's just say.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Write online ads - bonus up to $12 / hour (1553110861705) | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.84] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.60] [Res=0.67] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 3 days, 8 hours
Available: 1
Description: Work in groups to write ads for new products. This task will take approximately 50 minutes. There will be a compensated waiting period, and if you complete the entire task you will receive a bonus of $9.90.
Qualifications: hasBanged DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
i got cut off after 15 mins. told i'd be compensated by bonus. didn't get to task. proceed with caution

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so sloppy today

i got cut off after 15 mins. told i'd be compensated by bonus. didn't get to task. proceed with caution
Took maybe 20 minutes to get my bonus earlier so you shouldn't have to wonder for too long.
But people that got cut off yesterday still got the full payment.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1k into these Chris Chans and I am seriously concerned for the future of the human race. The meltdowns people have when an app on their phone doesn't work is a...sight to behold, let's just say.
If none apply do not check any boxes... first box labeled... none of the above :eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
Okay I made my daily goal. About to Fire up my PS4 and maybe come back to MTurk later today. Got a nice $4 survey done last night on Prolific so I'm good.

It just baffles me how people on Mturk would rather grin their butts off instead of demanding higher pay. I just think some people are setting the pay standers low by just excepting low pay hits and bragging about how much they earned in one day. Whenever I share Mturk to people who have never seen it before, they laugh at the pathetically low pay. I don't know how you guys without a masters qualifications earn a decent amount daily and still have time to do other things.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay I made my daily goal. About to Fire up my PS4 and maybe come back to MTurk later today. Got a nice $4 survey done last night on Prolific so I'm good.

It just baffles me how people on Mturk would rather grin their butts off instead of demanding higher pay. I just think some people are setting the pay standers low by just excepting low pay hits and bragging about how much they earned in one day. Whenever I share Mturk to people who have never seen it before, they laugh at the pathetically low pay. I don't know how you guys without a masters qualifications earn a decent amount daily and still have time to do other things.
I make $15/hr on average.
Not terrible for sitting in my underwear listening to records all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.