03/20 - Motorhead Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anthony [A1FV3BP839KKQJ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
3 days
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2
Does this survey work for anyone?
I'm way back on the thread (don't know if you already got an answer) - but I just kept deleting things on the address bar until I got a survey :)

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
And the words are encouragement are appreciated but the part about killing it just isnt true.
MTurk has a rather large learning curve. There's a lot of high earners on this forum and most of them understand that they all started some where. It certainly takes time to learn js, acquire quals, and regularly make a decent amount of money.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
MTurk has a rather large learning curve. There's a lot of high earners on this forum and most of them understand that they all started some where. It certainly takes time to learn js, acquire quals, and regularly make a decent amount of money.
Your exactly right, I got my first "closed qual" about a month ago and have been working with them and earn about $10 a day from them- they e-mailed me last night and said they loved my work and opened up some of their other quals for me....I've spent A LOT of time watching videos on youtube and spending a ton of time on the forum

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Unless it's vacationrentalAPI, I doubt she would be willing to share that information. :wink:
Thats not mine, he posted it in yesterday's thread. I've done better on here than a lot of people, nowhere close to what he's earned. Based on the relatively large earnings and small number of hits completed I'm guessing he does vacations or transcriptions.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How come you never post your earnings report?

Reactions: kryss

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats not mine, he posted it in yesterday's thread. I've done better on here than a lot of people, nowhere close to what he's earned. Based on the relatively large earnings and small number of hits completed I'm guessing he does vacations or transcriptions.
she' : )

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Turk related- I waste most of my time talking on here instead of actually turking lol- but I've met some great people here
One day I'll be able to focus on turk for more than 20 minutes at a time. Although, the last 6 months have been harder to earn for me. I used to be able to take down $200 a week no problem.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. Wasn't either of those.

The higher earning days were from the Visual Genome writing batches that were posted several times on the forum.

I haven't seen them post again in a while though.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 Also, do you do Prolifica? I earn about $20-$25 a week on there with minimal time
I have an account on Prolific but I rarely use it. I mostly do batches and have done much better on them then with surveys so prolific isnt all that helpful.

charlie

Reaction score
so all y'all that have been at this longer than I, have Zoltars ever taken so long a break? just curious at this point as I've about given up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.