03/19 - Sailor Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Worked out this time. You're a retired marine so you've worked for low wages for a long time. Not knocking you and no offense meant. I am retired army.
wasn't knocking you either, just giving some friendly advice, I've done several survey's for free in the past for forgetting to accept them first.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
They are scared money right now. Did the ones they rejected have any responses from the agents or just one question?
I've had zero replies and one replies and a 2 reply. all were over 6 hours old. all rejected. I think they are rejecting everything that isn't a completed reservation now

Reactions: coffeeowl

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still not 100% sure I understand those ocmp75s. It's all pretend right? As in, no actual reservations for anything are being made?

What would a successful one look like?

Wags

Reaction score
wasn't knocking you either, just giving some friendly advice, I've done several survey's for free in the past for forgetting to accept them first.
I have too. But I've had more timers expire on me before completing a survey

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

true story. never ever do a survey with the intention to come back and accept it afterwards. It might not be there to be accepted. Its easier to just return it if you decide not to do it. It took me a while to realize that returning hits wasn't going to cause amazon to personally come to my house and punch me in the face for my audacity.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've had zero replies and one replies and a 2 reply. all were over 6 hours old. all rejected. I think they are rejecting everything that isn't a completed reservation now
Thank you! Sorry to hear about all the rejections. I haven't done any since the last pay drop.

I'm still not 100% sure I understand those ocmp75s. It's all pretend right? As in, no actual reservations for anything are being made?

You have to get a response that says it is booked or your reservation is made. Can take several responses to get to that point. And yes it is all pretend.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.96 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.96 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute(s) talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 10; Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 300; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I have too. But I've had more timers expire on me before completing a survey
in those cases I submit the hit with my worker id with (timer about to expire) and then finish the survey. then when I am done i send a message to the requester with the survey code

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
They are scared money right now. Did the ones they rejected have any responses from the agents or just one question?
i got 1 response...7 hours later.. replied 2 hours later no reply. so i sent why and submitted.

Reactions: coffeeowl

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
No, no. You are thinking of the airforce that doesnt work. They just sit in nice AC rooms and twiddle their thumbs all day for a paycheck.
sorry, i don't even consider the air force as military

Reactions: GoldenTemple

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be a bit surprised if any regular Surveyer-type hadn't done that. Makes one feel a bit like the fool. :)

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

these days? Like finding one of these

Last edited:
Reactions: turkenator

Wags

Reaction score
true story. never ever do a survey with the intention to come back and accept it afterwards. It might not be there to be accepted. Its easier to just return it if you decide not to do it. It took me a while to realize that returning hits wasn't going to cause amazon to personally come to my house and punch me in the face for my audacity.
Don't give them ideas

Reactions: hyway
Status
Not open for further replies.