Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What made you happy? Write down your happy moment | PANDA
Requester: RIT [A26KHZBLR8IL6F] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
What made you happy? Write down your happy moment
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: None
Doesn't say in the instructions about repeats. I did this last week; think it's cool to do it again?

Reactions: lsutiger25

jan

Reaction score
I hate this condo. Our dog is the biggest (by far) and he clearly has the loudest bark. All day I sit here with dog treats and every time he hears someone on the steps (or god forbid another dog bark!) I coach him away from the door with dog 'cookies'. Or his barks will reverberate down the hallway................and piss everyone off:hail:

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, I'm here to take my rightful place as the phlegm queen. It's not pretty

jan @jan you're buying a house though right? Silver lining?

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Title: What made you happy? Write down your happy moment | PANDA
Requester: RIT [A26KHZBLR8IL6F] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
What made you happy? Write down your happy moment
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: None
Doesn't say in the instructions about repeats. I did this last week; think it's cool to do it again?
I typed everything out. It failed to submit twice. Not sure why, but on writing hits, that really pisses me off.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: themildone

jan

Reaction score
Good morning, I'm here to take my rightful place as the phlegm queen. It's not pretty

jan @jan you're buying a house though right? Silver lining?
Yes! This is just a month rental (and the last place was a month rental). We have to see if they accept the offer on this house - but if they don't, we'll buy something else. But at this point we don't even leave the dog - ever - so when we go shopping, dd sits in the car with the dog :(. No libraries, restaurants - nothing. We are SO miserable. And she is 14, in a new place, homeschooled with no friends - so REALLY sick of me. Which reminds me (?), I have to go do that survey in my queue:
what makes you happy............

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes! This is just a month rental (and the last place was a month rental). We have to see if they accept the offer on this house - but if they don't, we'll buy something else. But at this point we don't even leave the dog - ever - so when we go shopping, dd sits in the car with the dog :(. No libraries, restaurants - nothing. We are SO miserable. And she is 14, in a new place, homeschooled with no friends - so REALLY sick of me. Which reminds me, I have to go do that survey in my queue:
I didn't realize you homeschooled! That's so cool. My son is only a year and a half, but I'm thinking very seriously about homeschooling. He's very social, though, so I'm worried about that.

Reactions: jan

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! This is just a month rental (and the last place was a month rental). We have to see if they accept the offer on this house - but if they don't, we'll buy something else. But at this point we don't even leave the dog - ever - so when we go shopping, dd sits in the car with the dog :(. No libraries, restaurants - nothing. We are SO miserable. And she is 14, in a new place, homeschooled with no friends - so REALLY sick of me. Which reminds me (?), I have to go do that survey in my queue:
That's a lot for her to take in. I'm sorry! It will get better!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learn about a person, complete a short cognitive task and answer some questions - approximately 10 minutes, earn $1.00 | PANDA
Requester: Melissa Ferguson [A2I54KMUO0REDM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.46] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.25] [Fast: 4.95]
Description:
We'll ask you to learn about someone new and complete a short cognitive task. The experiment takes about 10 mins to complete and you'll earn $1.00.
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sending love to you and your family and belly rubs to the pup. It'll be over soon! <3

Reactions: jan and lsutiger25

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate this condo. Our dog is the biggest (by far) and he clearly has the loudest bark. All day I sit here with dog treats and every time he hears someone on the steps (or god forbid another dog bark!) I coach him away from the door with dog 'cookies'. Or his barks will reverberate down the hallway................and piss everyone off:hail:
...doesn't that teach him that for the action of reacting to footsteps or another dog, he will earn a treat?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about illustrated visualizations for scagnostics. | PANDA
Requester: Darius [A2PHWPY3PCHAH6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: View visualizations and answer questions about the properties of the visualizations.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Scagnostics Completed has not been granted

I was thinking "scagnostics? I don't even want to know" .... but it was easy :thumbup:

Reactions: BrewMeister

alk69

Reaction score
Looks like another Zilch-tar day. Maybe I'll make Wolfgang Puck dough in the bread machine and make BBQ chicken pizzas....if I can bestir meself enough that is....perhaps some olives, leftover sausage, pepperoni, couple kinds of cheese, should I put red sauce on them? How about salsa instead? Oh yes I'll have enough pizza for a week. Good thing I like it cold. ( pizza, not the weather--it was 80 here yesterday)

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Second LSE research survey on individual differences and positive behaviors at work. ONLY ACCEPT HIT IF YOU TOOK PART LAST WEEK! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Uta Bindl [AAVL1EGES8XF2] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is the follow-up (PART 2) survey to last week's survey on work motivation and positive behaviors. ONLY WORKERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED PART 1 LAST WEEK ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE REIMBURSED FOR COMPLETING THIS HIT. I will be sending out individual invites, too.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: US High School Graduate is 1; Employment Status: Unemployed is 0; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like another Zilch-tar day. Maybe I'll make Wolfgang Puck dough in the bread machine and make BBQ chicken pizzas....if I can bestir meself enough that is....perhaps some olives, leftover sausage, pepperoni, couple kinds of cheese, should I put red sauce on them? How about salsa instead? Oh yes I'll have enough pizza for a week. Good thing I like it cold. ( pizza, not the weather--it was 80 here yesterday)
OMG BBQ Chicken pizza sounds so good right now

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Whats making me happy....the fact that its going to be 75 and Charlie ( the now 125lb puppy) will be outside all day.... while we have 3+ hours of soccer and then going to a family party....the part that makes me happy is that the neighborhood garage sale is today so we won't be home to hear him bark all day lol

Reactions: jan and ItsAmyTee

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Suddenly I am finding myself very, very hungry...

DucciGucci

Reaction score
This addiction to the culinary perfection that is hot dogs is not sustainable without Zoltar. Come back, baby. I'll even sleep in the wet spot this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.