03/18 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
micky @micky I came across this the other day at Costco. Isn't it pretty? I wanted to buy it just to drink its contents and keep the bottle as a souvenir. And then do that with about 10 other bottles.

Nice! Those would make lovely decanters for your liquor cabinet. Of course normal people don't keep the alcohy in fancy bottles. It don't last long enough to be admired on display. I personally have several sets of fine decanters which are only used to display a collection of dust and spiders. And the liquor cabinet is now the bottom of a cupboard where the alcohol no one wants to drink(or even look at) goes to hide.

Reactions: Jerami and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nice! Those would make lovely decanters for your liquor cabinet. Of course normal people don't keep the alcohy in fancy bottles. It don't last long enough to be admired on display. I personally have several sets of fine decanters which are only used to display a collection of dust and spiders. And the liquor cabinet is now the bottom of a cupboard where the alcohol no one wants to drink(or even look at) goes to hide.
I really need to get myself a decanter because it turns your drinking from " Wow I'm worried about him, this is way too early to be drinking" to " Wow he's using a decanter to drink booze, he must have some very important business meetings".

Reactions: Jerami and Starslip

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really need to get myself a decanter because it turns your drinking from " Wow I'm worried about him, this is way too early to be drinking" to " Wow he's using a decanter to drink booze, he must have some very important business meetings".

If you say, "it's medicinal," right before, I think that negates time in the equation is x too early to be drinking? if x=time of day/day of week Solve for x.

Reactions: Pleco

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

i know exactly what you mean. I always feel guilty hiding my liquor behind my tv

and not just because it's so difficult to get to, but also because there is no one to 'catch' me drinking too much :rain:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

A decanter is the difference between this

and this

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey about popular culture | Accept
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.03] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting market research on popular culture and we'd like your opinion
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Like hand sanitizer?
My first husbands father was an alcoholic. We caught him drinking Jean Nate over ice. A popular cologne/after bath splash in the 80's for the kids out there.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey about popular culture | Accept
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.03] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting market research on popular culture and we'd like your opinion
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
3 minutes

Reactions: TSolo315
Status
Not open for further replies.