Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Will somebody please hold my hand and tell me exactly where I have to go to edit the script?
You open Tampermonkey dashboard and click on the Turkmaster script, it will open an editing window. But really I wouldn't trust my advice as mine is still borked.

Reactions: kryss and repingel

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Listen to music, and give feedbacks (~25-35min)
Requester: JX [A2DJB21ZK0HQ7E] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.00 Generosity★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Listen to some short clip of the music, and give proper feedback according to the instructions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.43
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97

Reactions: MerryLou

CloudNine

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online health information - Academic research
Requester: University of Lugano [A2QXVG4ICWABZF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.08 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.80 Generosity★★★★★ 3.62 Fairness★★★★★ 3.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to visit two health websites and to fill in an online questionnaire. It should take approximately 15 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Health Information Survey 03.02.2015 Do not allow Past Workers Submissions has not been granted;Location is US
This one took 5 minutes

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
uhhhh so I updated TM and it keeps dinging like I'm picking stuff up but nothing is actually being picked up. ...wut do?

Reactions: kryss and MerryLou

CloudNine

Reaction score
Was that the Brady eye qual that i just missed? :rage:

Last edited:

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
wow from stocks?
Well I lost high triple digits pushing almost 7 in investments, I had dedicated the last almost 4 years of my life to it and put off family, relations just everything. The plan was to hit that cool million mark invest it all in long term stocks and then reinvest the dividends for 5 years into a few rentals and go from there and I was damn damn close and in a matter of a week I lost literally everything hell in a manor of seconds I lost 1/3 of it before I could stop trades and figure out what the hell was happening and even then nobody knew. Myself and all the investors i was in a circle with double downed on the American Economy because hell it was/is the American Economy and surely it was just a freak spike never before witnessed...boy was I wrong lol. My entire way of life changed from being able to just go do/buy whatever I wanted to I didn't know how I was going pay my mortgage once my savings ran out. Problem was all my "free" time in the military I spent studying and self teaching investing, mock trading with play money ect ect I didn't have any real world or formal applicable skills.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Record Yourself Speaking Small Phrases
Requester: Speech Research [A2FF1XLYQ7RTGE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.68 Communicativity★★★★ 4.45 Generosity★★★★ 4.95 Fairness★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 109
Submit a new TO review
Description: Use vocaroo.com to record yourself saying certain phrases and submit the URL
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is not PK;Location is not IN;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Reactions: MerryLou

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else working on these matching hotels?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well I lost high triple digits pushing almost 7 in investments, I had dedicated the last almost 4 years of my life to it and put off family, relations just everything. The plan was to hit that cool million mark invest it all in long term stocks and then reinvest the dividends for 5 years into a few rentals and go from there and I was damn damn close and in a matter of a week I lost literally everything hell in a manor of seconds I lost 1/3 of it before I could stop trades and figure out what the hell was happening and even then nobody knew. Myself and all the investors i was in a circle with double downed on the American Economy because hell it was/is the American Economy and surely it was just a freak spike never before witnessed...boy was I wrong lol. My entire way of life changed from being able to just go do/buy whatever I wanted to I didn't know how I was going pay my mortgage once my savings ran out. Problem was all my "free" time in the military I spent studying and self teaching investing, mock trading with play money ect ect I didn't have any real world or formal applicable skills.
Jesus, man, I'd say you've dealt with that whole thing remarkably well considering people to have driven to addiction, depression and much worse having lost money like that. Hope one day all of us make it, even in a modest way.

Reactions: kryss

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate French pieces of text with respect to language and content | PANDA
Requester: Flying Fish [A3F5UZADAOZUUG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please rate the quality of proposed French pieces of text. Requires people fluent in French, others will be rejected. Opens access to more HITs.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 7
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: None

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Short behavioral task (5mins)
Requester: Manissa G [A3O58JOU3GWQQ7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.20 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: I this brief task, you will do some behavioral work (only for desktop or laptop users!)
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Reactions: sofaslug

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Back from 2004-2007 I traded FOREX before the U.S. Economy tanked down and took me with it and I can tell you 100% trading the ups and downs of foreign nations currency based on its affairs is easier than trying to predict the stock market. I won't touch anything other than long term high diversity stocks anything short of that start throwing darts at a board.
I've been pretty good at picking stocks, but I feel you have to have the personality for it. If you're very emotional, you're going to do horribly.

Luckily I'm pretty emotionless when it comes to money and it works out well for me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.