03/15 - We're Bowling on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Spent two hours shoveling this morning, then came in to another slow-looking morning. Also I'm precariously low on coffee.

What's making you seriously question your life choices today?
The fact that you didn't ask me what made me happy today. :eek:

jan

Reaction score
That's the big drawback for me. Coming from a place like Washington state it'd be a real shock. I wanna believe that eventually while I may not got completely used to it, it will be easier.
air conditioning.............

Reactions: humbleturker

cassius

Reaction score
Love when you get another $700 bill 3 months after your kid is born :rain:
Make sure you owe it. I had serious surgery in 2008 and kept getting bills for bills I knew I paid or the insurance company paid. I finally called one day and said this has to stop. These bills are paid and I'm not paying again. She told me there were people working in the system who preyed on people who pay their bills on time trying to get them to pay again thinking they just pay and don't investigate. I found the receipts from the insurance company and mailed them to the collection agency with a note that said I think it's illegal in this state to try to collect twice. Never heard on those bills again. Then it happened when I had some tests done. I knew what my deductible was and I paid that. Then I started getting this radiology bill. I didn't owe it. Then then the insurance company sent out notice that they had made a mistake and were fixing that. But a long time later the bill started again and I called this insurance company and they said they would take care of it and I haven't heard from that one either. But don't let them collect something that is not owed. There are many tricksters out there.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Make sure you owe it. I had serious surgery in 2008 and kept getting bills for bills I knew I paid or the insurance company paid. I finally called one day and said this has to stop. These bills are paid and I'm not paying again. She told me there were people working in the system who preyed on people who pay their bills on time trying to get them to pay again thinking they just pay and don't investigate. I found the receipts from the insurance company and mailed them to the collection agency with a note that said I think it's illegal in this state to try to collect twice. Never heard on those bills again. Then it happened when I had some tests done. I knew what my deductible was and I paid that. Then I started getting this radiology bill. I didn't owe it. Then then the insurance company sent out notice that they had made a mistake and were fixing that. But a long time later the bill started again and I called this insurance company and they said they would take care of it and I haven't heard from that one either. But don't let them collect something that is not owed. There are many tricksters out there.
Yikes - that sucks! We do owe it unfortunately :/ They just take forever to get the physician bill out I guess. We paid the hospital bill, and apparently they are separate.

Reactions: cassius

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Guess the popularity of different products | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SChen [A23HT9VCLYE5G2] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
Description:
A 15 minute survey study
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Book Rater has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; BookWTP has not been granted; Location is US; Indicate Book Interest has not been granted;

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences | PANDA
Requester: Adan Acevedo [A1KRXW3OISUI49] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.97] [Reviews: 60] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 327
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yikes - that sucks! We do owe it unfortunately :/ They just take forever to get the physician bill out I guess. We paid the hospital bill, and apparently they are separate.
my fiance had gallbladder surgery and ensuring complications in early january, we still don't have all the bills from that. i haven't paid anything because i'm waiting for the whole picture to go argue with the hospital about all the bills.

Reactions: Liz and Sondi

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Reactions: Kallee

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences | PANDA
Requester: Adan Acevedo [A1KRXW3OISUI49] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.97] [Reviews: 60] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 327
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

probably because i took that cheaper survey earlier this morning... :rain:

Reactions: jan and Kallee

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
in 30 minutes lol
You can probably do it in 30 minutes but that probably requires you to do absolutely nothing else during that time.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.