03/14 - To Here Knows When Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i posted it from my queue, ill try it again in a few from the main page.

ALSO....anyone else have MTS lose TO/TO2? i just woke up and saw that hit and noticed after snagging there are no TO/2 review buttons anymore
MTS isn't even working right for me. :(
Kadauchi @Kadauchi again.

He prob hates me.

Edit: I see the little person icon that you click to get to/to2 reviews but nothing listed.

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This week and probably the next couple are going to be heavily full of drama....suffice to say I am not thrilled.

alk69

Reaction score
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

I've never seen that.
Purpled out on me. It looks familiar, though. And I haven't done it. Probably my age, or hair color, or lack of hair, or race ( I never would race with a walker), and so on.......another of those things that I could do but am not allowed.

edit: Horga HIT. 55 or older =0. It is my hair color!

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
weird, its been ok for me til i went to bed. whats the issue you have with it right now?
It stopped updating my PE yesterday and when I go tracker to sync it just says "fetching dashboard"
and it isn't showing the different colors for hits which may be because of the TO/TO2 stuff.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
It stopped updating my PE yesterday and when I go tracker to sync it just says "fetching dashboard"
and it isn't showing the different colors for hits which may be because of the TO/TO2 stuff.
odd (sorry im taking that long ass hit right now) i just did a sync and mine works. i know it was ok til 4am last night cause i wound up doing a quick few hits after day flip

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
odd (sorry im taking that long ass hit right now) i just did a sync and mine works. i know it was ok til 4am last night cause i wound up doing a quick few hits after day flip
Yeah definitely could be something on my end. lol

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why drama?
Step son is coming home from college for 2 weeks because of spring break...he was supposed to go to his g/fs who he met at college but now he's not which leads me to believe they broke up or she realized it was a bad idea..which it is. See he is a dick, no way around it. He has a very contentious relationship with all of us..his siblings can't stand him..him coming back basically brings on groans from everyone, including me. His mom basically tells us we should be nice and all that but after he's been home for about 20 minutes her tune changes and she remembers who he is...Also I turned his basement room into a gameroom while he was gone so he'll probably throw a fit about that too...

Then we can add to that drama with the oldest daughter who has a pretty bad relationship with her boyfriend pretty much implying she may want to come back one minute and then changing her mind the next...which is tough cause she has a bad relationship with everyone too...then her mom wants to move the whole house around like giving our sons bedroom to her so of course that pisses him off and he'll tell me he doesn't want her back..

It's not a fun spot because they have basically spent the last 4-5 years...they're 19 and 18, cultivating pretty bad relationships with everyone where they do whatever they want with no regard for anyone else but expect us to always take them in with open arms...mom does it...the rest of us have a hard time with it.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Step son is coming home from college for 2 weeks because of spring break...he was supposed to go to his g/fs who he met at college but now he's not which leads me to believe they broke up or she realized it was a bad idea..which it is. See he is a dick, no way around it. He has a very contentious relationship with all of us..his siblings can't stand him..him coming back basically brings on groans from everyone, including me. His mom basically tells us we should be nice and all that but after he's been home for about 20 minutes her tune changes and she remembers who he is...Also I turned his basement room into a gameroom while he was gone so he'll probably throw a fit about that too...

Then we can add to that drama with the oldest daughter who has a pretty bad relationship with her boyfriend pretty much implying she may want to come back one minute and then changing her mind the next...which is tough cause she has a bad relationship with everyone too...then her mom wants to move the whole house around like giving our sons bedroom to her so of course that pisses him off and he'll tell me he doesn't want her back..

It's not a fun spot because they have basically spent the last 4-5 years...they're 19 and 18, cultivating pretty bad relationships with everyone where they do whatever they want with no regard for anyone else but expect us to always take them in with open arms...mom does it...the rest of us have a hard time with it.
Wow!
I love drama but that's too much drama that's too serious.
Hope it goes okay!

I wish i had two weeks off for spring break when I was in college.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow!
I love drama but that's too much drama that's too serious.
Hope it goes okay!

I wish i had two weeks off for spring break when I was in college.
It's really hard to deal with them because they are very self centered in the way they do things....and because daughter has a baby mom will basically bend over backwards for her and completely ignore that she has spent the better part of 4 years doing nothing but making bad decisions and being difficult.

Like for example...mom agrees to watch her baby overnight a night of every week....I wouldn't do that but this is a battle I won't win...maybe I don't understand because I don't have baby fever or because I'm a man or because I'm nearly 40 and that's just work to me lol. I dunno but most everyone I've mentioned this to thinks it's crazy how often we watch this baby. And of course it always turns into all of us watching the baby not just my gf so it causes frustration from me and the other kids...

The idea of her coming back is tough for me because I feel like she wants to try to use us as a babysitting service and a cash machine...and having to live with that is not a fun thought when you add in that she is the most dramafied person I know. I can win the don't give her money debate but I can't win the we watch the baby to often one because honestly mom has baby fever...

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
It's really hard to deal with them because they are very self centered in the way they do things....and because daughter has a baby mom will basically bend over backwards for her and completely ignore that she has spent the better part of 4 years doing nothing but making bad decisions and being difficult.

Like for example...mom agrees to watch her baby overnight a night of every week....I wouldn't do that but this is a battle I won't win...maybe I don't understand because I don't have baby fever or because I'm a man or because I'm nearly 40 and that's just work to me lol. I dunno but most everyone I've mentioned this to thinks it's crazy how often we watch this baby. And of course it always turns into all of us watching the baby not just my gf so it causes frustration from me and the other kids...

The idea of her coming back is tough for me because I feel like she wants to try to use us as a babysitting service and a cash machine...and having to live with that is not a fun thought when you add in that she is the most dramafied person I know. I can win the don't give her money debate but I can't win the we watch the baby to often one because honestly mom has baby fever...

Did someone say baby...

On a real note. Sometimes cutting someone off and making them figure it out on there own does wonders, just my 2 cents.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

This morning started out with my keyboard decided to short out, like they seem to like to do every 6 months on me. Admittedly i'm hard on them, which is why i just buy Logitech K120s for $9.99, and buy them 2 at a time so i always have a backup.

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did someone say baby...

On a real note. Sometimes cutting someone off and making them figure it out on there own does wonders, just my 2 cents.
I don't disagree with you but when that sentiment is ever expressed around here the response that is given...is..."I don't know why you guys think they're the enemy they're family"

Reactions: Liz

CakesandPies

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you but when that sentiment is ever expressed around here the response that is given...is..."I don't know why you guys think they're the enemy they're family"
That's a really rough predicament to be in.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard to see things from outside the circle when you are in the circle

Reactions: GTR

Belkor

Reaction score
i posted it from my queue, ill try it again in a few from the main page.

ALSO....anyone else have MTS lose TO/TO2? i just woke up and saw that hit and noticed after snagging there are no TO/2 review buttons anymore
I just got this issue and thought it was my browser. TO/TO2 might be having some server issues.

Reactions: Azazael

spchles1

Reaction score
PE $13, not a bad start to the day. Caught a $5 hit about Remembering Images and Locations by STS Lab. Took 28 minutes. I can't find it in HIT Forker to post, but here is the group ID if that helps. 3TKKR4L4ZNNM4F4ZL5FO9QYR0UXBAE

Status
Not open for further replies.