03/14 - To Here Knows When Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score

Thanks.

Something even weirder just happened...lol

My computer crashed... and when it rebooted...not only did it have all my old scripts...

but it also has all my old pandas... kind of... there is like..a sliver of them... and i can scroll through them... and turn them on... and its collecting them lol... but i dont know why it's just a sliver or if the sliver is permanent or not lol

update: seems to be fixed now :)

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Hummingbird Watch - Early Forest Fire Detection | Accept
Requester: Robert Atwood [A2AARFMJHG94SR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.07
Duration: 5:00
Available: 2
Description: Thank you for your interest in this HIT! Here are the instructions:
Inspect each image for smoke, if you find some click the flame button at the bottom of the image. *Remember, smoke can be hard to detect! Look closely.
Once you have selected that your image contains smoke you will be asked to draw a bounding box around the smoke. Once you are happy with the area you have selected, press the green check button.
If no image contains smoke or flames, click the green forest button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be directed to the next image.
Once you've looked through all images, the HIT will be automatically submitted.
Here are a couple of tips:
We are testing for speed and accuracy, so please try and complete this task as quickly as possible. We are aiming for a submission time of 1 - 2 minutes with practice.
Most of the time there won't be any smoke, so don't doubt yourself if you can't find any!
If you think you see smoke, but aren't sure - make sure you mark it anyway. We don't mind mistakes if someone thinks they see smoke. What we don't want is people missing smoke when there is some.
We are documenting any and all feedback on our HITs, and will be adjusting our HITs accordingly. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to post on our threads at http://www.turkerhub.com
Qualifications: Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Robedom

Reaction score
Have anyone's a9s from yesterday/thedaybefore paid out yet?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks.

My computer crashed... and when it rebooted...not only did it have all my old scripts...

but it also has all my old pandas... kind of... there is like..a sliver of them... and i can scroll through them... and turn them on... and its collecting them lol... but i dont know why it's just a sliver or if the sliver is permanent or not lol
Weird shit. If I could help in any way, I would. :(

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
The Template Categorization hit seems kind of buggy with like, this thing that keeps saying the images aren't loading correctly even if they are loading

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~11 mins.

Title: Public Opinion about Abortion Websites | Accept
Requester: Sara [A3V13XMEQN0R9R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 18:00
Available: 1
Description: View websites and answer questions about the websites and demographic questions.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
lol that's ok, I appreciate the moral support... I'm about to cry over here... think it's time for a nap and try again later when I'm well rested...lol

For some reason it is like there are two versions of panda crazy running on top of each other lmao.

One of those days. :)

update: seems to be fixed now! :)

Last edited:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks.

try this, go up near the top of pandacrazy where it says display, click that, and see if you you can switch between minimum info and extended info.
probably won't work, but worth a try.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How many days did it take?
Wait come to think of it they're still pending for this week HAH. I wouldn't worry about it. The Amazon Requester text transcriptions are also still pending.

Reactions: Robedom

Dragonfly

Reaction score
me too, I messaged them, hoping for the best.
Sounds familiar. I did a HIT of theirs on March 5th and it got hung up after spending 55 minutes on it and I could not submit it and it went to a gateway error page. After 5 emails and hearing nothing I tracked down someone who responded. He contacted the research team and said I will be compensated and to let him know if I don't hear back in a couple days. Well, so far nothing and I guess he'll be hearing from me again. They've been terrible.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
This has happened to me before :( I couldn't find a fix.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/20380-jr-mturk-panda-crazy-helper
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23239-jr-mturk-panda-crazy-queue-helper
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/31108-mturk-hourly
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter

I also have overwatch, zoltar, and hit scraper but I don't use those anymore so I didn't include them. I assume your MTS is still working, so didn't include that either.

You may already be well into the process of installing. Just trying to help you remember some of the things you were using, I remember it being annoying to rack my brain about it.
try this, go up near the top of pandacrazy where it says display, click that, and see if you you can switch between minimum info and extended info.
probably won't work, but worth a try.

Thanks so much for everyone's help...

It's back! lol all the scripts are back , even my pandas!

And the scripts I reinstalled are also there ...lol and PC was running twice, that's why the old pandas were still showing but only a sliver of them lmao...so weird... but thanks so much for everyone's help. :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Everything was fine, then bam, the chat is frozen and the only thing I can do is keep sending messages to myself in the chat. Good thing the timer on it is long. Hopefully we hear back soon. This is aggravating to say the least.
Exactly what happened to me 55 minutes in on March 5th. Sent 5 emails and no one responded. I took screen shots.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lol that's ok, I appreciate the moral support... I'm about to cry over here... think it's time for a nap and try again later when I'm well rested...lol

For some reason it is like there are two versions of panda crazy running on top of each other lmao.

One of those days. :)
Panda Crazy has all sorts of quirks when your browser crashes while its running.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
~11 mins.

Title: Public Opinion about Abortion Websites | Accept
Requester: Sara [A3V13XMEQN0R9R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 18:00
Available: 1
Description: View websites and answer questions about the websites and demographic questions.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
That timer ain't fucking around.

Reactions: TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.