• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips on making a cat quit peeing on furniture? I've went through 3 different sofas in the past year. Sad to say, I'm *this* close to finding it a new home.
have you tried any of the special sprays that are supposed to discourage them from that particular spot?

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips on making a cat quit peeing on furniture? I've went through 3 different sofas in the past year. Sad to say, I'm *this* close to finding it a new home.
Is it fixed?

Reactions: Metallica

rsv777

Reaction score
Cider vinegar in a spray bottle?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
catch it in the act and spray bottle to the face

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Is he fixed? We had to put it off for Bearnie for a long time because of his health crap, and he was a pee King until we finally were able to get it done.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How many cats and how many litter boxes do you have?

Reactions: Birdie

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
catch it in the act and spray bottle to the face
Change in a jar is also super helpful for getting a cat to gtfo things. I don't even have to fully shake mine for the cats to scatter now and I can do it from across a room or whatnot.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
dammit. wish i knew how to be funny :(

Title: Write 4 funny things or situations someone could end up in or interacting with | PANDA
Requester: Anthony Hanses [A3IVRM95AS7K0L] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Need a diverse set of situations or things people could end up doing or interacting with that are funny. Here are a few examples we already have. "created a sex tape" , "ate a tide pod" , "fell and couldn't get up" , "caught cross dressing"
Time: 600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I don't, but I do have a recommendation on a product to use on it. Zero Odor is really great. I haven't tried the other versions yet, but there's also Zero Odor Pet and Zero Odor Pro and I think both are even better. I don't have cats but I have dogs and ZO works on like anything I put it on with no odor (I hate perfumey cleaner stuff), and reviews I've read says it works good for even cat pee too.

Reactions: <Gucci>

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: 13-15 min brand evaluation study | Accept
Requester: University Academic Surveys [A2HNNIZ8VJKFBY] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9
Description: Evaluate brands along a given set of questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed Brand Study v3 DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
dammit. wish i knew how to be funny :(

Title: Write 4 funny things or situations someone could end up in or interacting with | PANDA
Requester: Anthony Hanses [A3IVRM95AS7K0L] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Need a diverse set of situations or things people could end up doing or interacting with that are funny. Here are a few examples we already have. "created a sex tape" , "ate a tide pod" , "fell and couldn't get up" , "caught cross dressing"
Time: 600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists
I was the only guy black guy at a civil war re-enactment, would work for one

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it fixed?
Yep, every one I have is.
How many cats and how many litter boxes do you have?
One for each.

I mean I love cats, but there's a limit on the amount of shit I'm going to go through to change her behavior. I've tried everything with her. Trips to the vet to check for a UTI, they even gave me some medicine to give nightly, I've tried spray, and so on. It's been going on for about a year now, otherwise it was never a problem. None of the other cats are doing it.

Reactions: themildone

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't, but I do have a recommendation on a product to use on it. Zero Odor is really great. I haven't tried the other versions yet, but there's also Zero Odor Pet and Zero Odor Pro and I think both are even better. I don't have cats but I have dogs and ZO works on like anything I put it on with no odor (I hate perfumey cleaner stuff), and reviews I've read says it works good for even cat pee too.
I have a spot bot for pet messes, and it's a little pricey, but I've had the same one for years (and it's my second in 8 years ). Highly reccomend for anyone with a lot of 4 legged buddies. I use it for messes Matt and I make too :whistle:

Bissel Pet Pretreat + Sanitize Spray is tops too. I picked it up randomly when I was ordering more cleaner for my spot bot, and it works great.

This is just general info for anyone who cares I guess.:LOL:

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Change in a jar is also super helpful for getting a cat to gtfo things. I don't even have to fully shake mine for the cats to scatter now and I can do it from across a room or whatnot.
I'm just cracking up imagining that. Having a cat and just, whenever you feel like it, shake that jar and scatter it.

Reactions: rsv777 and Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.