03/13 - Mostly Simple Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My hair is finally long enough to braid while it's in a side ponytail and that makes me stupidly excited.

edit: There's a chance I went to find this post just so I could say this.
Mine is not quite there yet :( I always forget how long it takes to grow back when I do a hair chop.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee and Jaded

Sara Gates

Reaction score
Thanks. I've tried a few different browsers...have disabled extensions, etc. I figured maybe it was a common thing. Batches come and go though. Edit* Seems as though my browsers are detecting the HIT content to be insecure. It will only allow me to access it if I allow it, and then it shows that the page is not secure.
I just started getting this BS about a script i am running being unsafe this weekend. It either blocks the script or if I accept it it gives me that red not secure thing in the search bar. But it will not tell me which script it is which is driving me up a wall!!

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UM Finance [ASR53UGUWQUDW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.49] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.31] [Reviews: 52] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
6 days
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 75; Location is US;

Reactions: Kliq

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UM Finance [ASR53UGUWQUDW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.49] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.31] [Reviews: 52] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We are interested in how people make economic decisions. This survey takes about 20-25 minutes and pays $1.00.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 75; Location is US;

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My hair is finally long enough to braid while it's in a side ponytail and that makes me stupidly excited.

edit: There's a chance I went to find this post just so I could say this.
So jealous! I went super short a few years ago. A lot easier, but I miss being able to do stuff with it. Not that I ever had the patience to when it was long...

Reactions: Sondi and Jaded

Sara Gates

Reaction score
I just started getting this BS about a script i am running being unsafe this weekend. It either blocks the script or if I accept it it gives me that red not secure thing in the search bar. But it will not tell me which script it is which is driving me up a wall!!
I get this

and then if i click load scripts I get that red writing crossing out secure

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
A reader asked this question on an article about How to Babysit Multiple Children:

I'm babysitting a 9 month old and a 4 year old for about two hours what should I do to keep them entertained?

Liz @Liz
:eek:

Reactions: humbleturker

El_Cadejo

Reaction score
So, I've been away from turking for about 6mo now and am tryin to get back into it. Can anyone recommend some good daily or semi daily HITs? I used to grind zoltars every morning. Are they still as prolific as they used to be? Anything else I should keep an eye out for?

Reactions: Kessikitty

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine is not quite there yet :( I always forget how long it takes to grow back when I do a hair chop.
:( It takes foooorever it's been like two years since I cut my hair last. I just gotta remember never to chop it off again.

So jealous! I went super short a few years ago. A lot easier, but I miss being able to do stuff with it. Not that I ever had the patience to when it was long...
I used to always cut mine short right when it hit my shoulders so it's actually never been long enough to braid but for some reason that's always been a thing I wanted to do. idk why. Totally worth it. But braiding in the mirror was hard. My hands kept getting confused.

Reactions: Sondi and ItsAmyTee

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I've been away from turking for about 6mo now and am tryin to get back into it. Can anyone recommend some good daily or semi daily HITs? I used to grind zoltars every morning. Are they still as prolific as they used to be? Anything else I should keep an eye out for?
Zoltars post whenever they feel like it. The other day they even posted in the afternoon just to eff with everyone.

Did you know some people even get up ungodly early in the hope that Zoltars will drop? What a sad life.

egryan1

Reaction score
animal noises. for the 9 month old, fill an old soda bottle with pretty much anything--water, rocks, rice, beads, colorful torn paper--and let her shake it. Bonus points if it makes loud noise.
Let the 4 year old help you make this its a win win for everybody

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.