Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about pictures of dots | Accept
Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.56] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.32] [Fast=4.93] [Comm=4.57] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Takes under 15 minutes. You’ll answer questions like "are most of the dots green?". This is a linguistics study on speakers of standard American English.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; AlreadyDoneSubset1 DoesNotExist

• Love
Reactions: ChristopherASA

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CSA_Evanston [A1KC5KFTR68Q8Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 56
Description: A brief academic study
Qualifications: Location In US

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Woo what a day. Had to go to three different stores to find toilet paper. All the oatmeal was gone at two Kroger stores for some reason. An old lady gave me a pat on the hand for letting her cut the line lol rip I guess. The entire state of KY is out of hand sanitizer yet there's a lot of hand soap wtf?
I went to the grocery store a week ago and there was no water or toilet paper. Everyone hoarded ramen and spaghetti as well.

Reactions: HelloHello

roair

Lover of Batches
Reaction score
I wasn't really concerned until I read that the virus can last on plastics and stainless steel for 2-3 days. My anxiety basically went from a consistent 80 to levels unknown. I guess I'll reach for the bread in the back like I always do and hope for the best.
Just because they can detect the virus (with pcr) does not mean that it can still infect you.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about brand opinions | Accept
Requester: Dani Brick [A3ULT2PPXR2UO9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.71] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.81] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 90
Description: Short survey about your brand thoughts
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Better late than never - overslept :oops:

Today's National Calendar:

National Plant a Flower Day

National Girl Scout Day

National Baked Scallops Day

World Kidney Day

Reactions: scrmcasey

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Just because they can detect the virus (with pcr) does not mean that it can still infect you.
Well if that's the case, then I feel better about it. I'm mostly worried about my parents. Thank you for sharing this.

• Love
Reactions: C to the J

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Maybe just slap a disclaimer on there like "These numbers are just a tool to help workers visualize how worthy a HIT is to them, and by no means is an indication of actual paid or hourly wages"? :shrug:
People never read disclaimers :ROFL: SA is right it def needs to be an adjustment to the actual display.

For the blog post the particular wage isn't the point anyway, I was just trying to convey that if you look at <X> population on MTurk over a period of time the amount a hit pays per unit of time is higher than it used to be. I think what I am gonna do though is put in a whole paragraph on why it's important to overshoot the targets. The SE tax is mentioned explicitly multiple times because I know a large % of researchers actually have no clue we pay taxes on our earnings, so it'll be good to highlight all the other $/hr wage drags that exist out there to explain why they should aim high to compensate for the downtime we experience waiting for them to actually get their butts to work & post surveys :p

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Ready to provide today's thoughts on the coronavirus?
build a wall, cut out and tow to sea, or put a travel ban on new york state?

zero cases to 4 presumptive positive cases in my state yesterday and two were people who returned from new york. even florida added a case this morning when a jetblue flight from new york landed. i bet tons of people at jfk and on the plane will eventually be infected.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Immigrants(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Matt [AUCB6YMYKGSUU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: Survey regarding perceptions of immigrant groups
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Honesty or Concealment(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Patrick Witz [A22VDPOTYXHM4J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 9
Description: A short academic study
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [201400191-203092] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
ugh kid birthday parties are so stressful. Don't let it get you down, just remind yourself she probably won't even remember it when she's older. At least that's what I tell myself anyway lol
Well here is the thing, her 1st birthday was just us, my mom who lives here and her dad came.. her dad has Aspergers and seemed to be having a day already. Then I went to cut Zoyas nails cuz she was scratching herself and I cut a gash in her finger and she bled all over her birthday skirt.. Her dad flipped out on me and walked out on her bday Zoya was left crying for her daddy and 8 hours later the finger stopped bleeding. Last year we held it at her paternal grandmother's house. the grandfather couldn't come cuz he was in the hospital recovering from surgery. And as soon as her uncle showed up with her twin cousins he started complaining the wouldn't be staying long cuz one of the girls was tired or some BS. They ended up leaving before I even started grilling cuz the grandfather called from the hospital and wanted his meds from home cuz the dr wouldn't give him them. Zoya never got a nap fell asleep before dinner and it was so freaking hot turned out the flowers of gum paste I hand made melted all over the cake and it looked like it was murdered by a rainbow.

My daughter is Autistic and doesnt have any friends.. she has seriously high verbal but her socialization and motor skills are lacking. So when she got kicked out of her ballet studio for being Autistic I joined MyGym and in 3 months she is socializing and playing with other children and has friends there. So I decided I am having her birthday there, all I have to do is pay for it buy a decoration set off Amazon and deal with her cake and outfit. The staff there do everything else and entertain the kids. And we love them like family. However its expensive. But as a later in life mama and all the birthday past guilt I am going for, deposit has been made.
I know its a long rant but now you see where my anxiety is coming from <3

Status
Not open for further replies.