Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you haven't yet, check out Boxycharm and Sample Society (which I think is now called Allure Box). Both have always been awesome for me. Boxycharm is full sized stuff, Allure varies.
I think Allure has a waiting list. I've been on that and the Sephora box one for a bit now. I'll check out Boxycharm though. :)

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is I want them all. Ipsy is already done. What is my next best choice?
I would vote glossy for the second. I did tons of different boxes, and Glossybox and ipsy were the ones I stuck with the longest. It was like $30/mo between the two, but there may be more out I don't know about

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, really? I've been a Birchbox subscriber for years. Some months are better than others, but their prices are from when monthly subscription boxes were far less popular than they are now. :)
I think I only stuck with them for 3 or 4 months, but they were mostly little packet thingies I could snag at Dillard's for free lol

I may have just gotten spoiled by glossy though

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I only stuck with them for 3 or 4 months, but they were mostly little packet thingies I could snag at Dillard's for free lol

I may have just gotten spoiled by glossy though
Yeah, I felt like I could get all the stuff at Sephora or Nordstrom's and actually did get duplicates that way sometimes.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I've head Julep is a bitch to cancel so I've held off on that one. Rainbow Honey is one I've never heard of so I'm going to look into that. I just subscribed to an "all natural" makeup one but I'm going to have to cancel because they but a lot of irritating plant oils in the products and my skin is sensitive. Citrus, peppermint, rosemary are all bad for my face.
Idk if they're still around, but I loved rainbow honey. They had cool polishes and soaps, oils and perfumes...really unique scents. And you could get different sized subscriptions.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think Allure has a waiting list. I've been on that and the Sephora box one for a bit now. I'll check out Boxycharm though. :)
When I subscribed to Ipsy a couple of days ago they put me on a wait list, but when I messaged them saying that I wanted to cancel my subscription because of the wait they fast forwarded my order.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
If you haven't yet, check out Boxycharm and Sample Society (which I think is now called Allure Box). Both have always been awesome for me. Boxycharm is full sized stuff, Allure varies.
Allure...doesn't the mag do a huge box for cheap a few times per year? I got one once and it was TONS of awesome stuff for like $50. About $400 worth. They're really hard to get though, sell out in minutes.

Reactions: Tuesday

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with it saying that their hits have expired when they have plenty of time left? I can't seem to do any hits as they keep saying they expired.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I got a free month of Loot Crate but I guess I'm the wrong kind of nerd because I'd only heard of half the stuff in it.
I freaking love loot crate...and the marvel box....

I might have a box addiction ._.

I only get the loot crate and marvel now though

Reactions: Barbwire

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Allure...doesn't the mag do a huge box for cheap a few times per year? I got one once and it was TONS of awesome stuff for like $50. About $400 worth. They're really hard to get though, sell out in minutes.
They used to but they changed it somehow. I should actually mention Target and Walmart beauty boxes. They can actually have some good stuff. Walmart is a quarterly sub for like $5 per box and Target, you have to grab when it's available. They go fast and prices vary per box.

Status
Not open for further replies.