03/12 - Scouting Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not bad for a power outage and 2 hospital runs with a sick baby.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 11, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 380

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 542
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $6.75
- HIT reward earned: $107.85
- Total Amount earned this week: $114.60
How's your kiddo feeling? Lots better I hope!

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, I need them to see!

(but seriously, internet glasses - I think people were talking about them a few days ago. These are either from bonlook.com or eyefly.com - can't remember)
yeah they're my go to now. A lot of good frames and I don't care about branding on my glasses I still get compliments on them and people's jaws drop when I tell em where I get them. I got a few pairs from zenni

cassius

Reaction score
over 3 hours of audio for a time of 10 hours. That's cutting it a bit close for transcribing ain't it ?
Five minutes on each one and she's paying $250. Mercy, no. Five minutes is nothing.

Reactions: Drwho10
Reaction score
Get a special-super-secret-qual that leads you to doing offsite work for a requester. I just get paid via the bonus system even though it's not a "hit". Amazon still gets their cut out of every bonus, and it saves time and money on tax paperwork for me and the company. Win-Win. I specifically checked on that part to make sure I wasn't screwing up my Amazon MTurk account.
Shit, i can't even get the Rental or OCMD5 quals, wont even dream with this one.

Got mine last night, starting it once the coffee kicks in and zoltar proves he hasn't forgotten us. best of luck!
:coffee2:

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah they're my go to now. A lot of good frames and I don't care about branding on my glasses I still get compliments on them and people's jaws drop when I tell em where I get them. I got a few pairs from zenni
Thanks for telling me about zenni. I ended up buying 2 pair because I liked their frames.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Sondi

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been disqualified twice this morning from high-paying surveys because I don't smoke cigarettes. I think it's time to start smoking!
The surveys will probably pay for a pack or two tops with how much they cost now :p

Reactions: BrewMeister

Kliq

Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Mar 11, 2017.

- Number of HITs submitted: 1,093

- Number of HITs approved: 11,077
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $7.63
- HIT reward earned: $233.91
- Total Amount earned this week: $241.54

Sara Gates

Reaction score
I know! I just left N. FL after 18 years :). We're in NH now, but we're probably moving to VT. I missed the snow so much (but sadly I have a Prius that - like - has zero ability to drive in the snow.............unless you like that safety feature where ALL FOUR WHEELS stop).
I'm in NH. Hooray for 11 more inches tuesday...... and by hooray I mean f off winter lol

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit, i can't even get the Rental or OCMD5 quals, wont even dream with this one.
Hopefully you luck into one just like I did. I did one hit, and then after it was approved they emailed me and asked me to take a series of training tasks. Once I passed those, I was slowly started onto small parts of projects. Once I had proven I was what they were looking for, I was given more and more training and work.

Moral of the story is to always just do good work and you never know when it will pay off. This is exactly what happened to me with this one.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
WTELF....
I woke up with my pants in the refrigerator, Van Damme's Time Cop looping on my DVR, snow on the ground, and an hour behind the rest of the universe.

What 'DON'T PUSH' button did you people hit last night?

Sara Gates

Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 964
- Number of HITs approved: 887
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $11.45
- HIT reward earned: $137.42
- Total Amount earned this week: $148.87

Status
Not open for further replies.