03/09 - We the Kings on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
And people are STILL taking pictures while they are obviously sitting on the toilet! I figured I wouldn't have to worry about seeing that this time.

Reactions: kryss and Melly

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep pressing update Database
but I haven't done a thing

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm putting out the vibes for batches tomorrow. Doing the tomorrow batch dance already.

Kid's fever is back, we're going in for a strep culture in the morning, and Mom is home from work again. I'm going to run out of paid time off by June at this rate! lol,

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm putting out the vibes for batches tomorrow. Doing the tomorrow batch dance already.

Kid's fever is back, we're going in for a strep culture in the morning, and Mom is home from work again. I'm going to run out of paid time off by June at this rate! lol,
That sucks :( I hope the kiddo gets better soon. My sons school sent out an automated message today saying if your kids shows any sign of sickness to not allow them to go to school. Apparently there has been a huge flu outbreak in the school district

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks :( I hope the kiddo gets better soon. My sons school sent out an automated message today saying if your kids shows any sign of sickness to not allow them to go to school. Apparently there has been a huge flu outbreak in the school district
Thank you! I was going to send him back tomorrow with just the cough he has (cuz that can take weeks to go away) but once the fever came back...no matter how he feels I'm keeping him home. Not just for his sake, but so he doesn't share this with all his buddies!

Of course I had plans to go out Friday for the first time in for-ev-ah. But eh, I didn't really want to go in the first place. I only bought the tickets because my son insisted I go (is that irony? or just a stupid coincidence?)

Reactions: Melly

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have had a "black" hit on my scraper for hours now. I've never seen a hit in all black before. It's distracting.

But A9s are up. Time for numbers.

edit: heh. Didn't realize I was making a lame funny since A9s are watches...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.