Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Facial Expression Ratings(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Niedenthal Lab [A1MNNI7BWD5KGB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $23.00] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 4.94] [Comm: 4.56] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 28
Description: A short (5-10) study to help us pick the facial expression that best fits a given description
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1982048850-77949] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry. You're right, I didn't see it. That idea was actually mentioned a couple weeks ago too, when I made electrolyte @electrolyte's and mine. It's actually not something that's easy to do because the addon that we use for the banners only allows us to make around 30 and we've already used up, I think, 26 of them. I did figure out a way to kinda get around that limitation, but it will very slightly alter how our banners are displayed and it will make creating new banners a much bigger pain than it already is. But that's something that I think the whole staff needs to discuss and figure out if it's something that we want to do, and how we would go about it.
as a non stafff member i say yes

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry. You're right, I didn't see it. That idea was actually mentioned a couple weeks ago too, when I made electrolyte @electrolyte's and mine. It's actually not something that's easy to do because the addon that we use for the banners only allows us to make around 30 and we've already used up, I think, 26 of them. I did figure out a way to kinda get around that limitation, but it will very slightly alter how our banners are displayed and it will make creating new banners a much bigger pain than it already is. But that's something that I think the whole staff needs to discuss and figure out if it's something that we want to do, and how we would go about it.
No worries! The forum moves fast and I kinda forgot until I saw their post :)

Also that's neat y'all have been looking into it! Wasn't aware it was already requested lol. It'd be an awesome feature to have but I understand that web stuff can be complicated. Thank you for the info! :love:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some people are attention seekers. I like to think of myself as an attention giver.

Wasn't Lucy basically a sociopath?

Reactions: Pippa

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
dont watch that movie btw
I've seen it, though not since it came out. Younger me thought it wasn't as bad as everyone was saying, but I'm not gonna re-watch it and prove myself wrong.

The part where they were making him run across the freeway was funny though

Status
Not open for further replies.