03/09 - Fiesty Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I hope that when I die, AMT is a thing of the past, and that someone mentions my time working as an Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker. Think of what the younger ones at the funeral will think. "He turked in the Amazon!?" Followed up by "What is Turking?" At which point, I hope some pathological liar goes off on a long tangent, telling the youngins about how brave the people were who turked the amazon...like it was some brave, arduous conquest that resulted in greatness and glory...leaving out the details about pennies, and the fact that MTurk is an online work platform.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone do that Dollar Shave Club thing from swagbucks yesterday? It said the 2k SB should have been pending immediately and I shoulda got an email about it and now I'm figuring I did something wrong.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope some pathological liar goes off on a long tangent, telling the youngins about how brave the people were who turked the amazon...like it was some brave, arduous conquest that resulted in greatness and glory...leaving out the details about pennies, and the fact that MTurk is an online work platform.
old people already do this tho

Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg
^^
what the fuck is that name ?

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Title: Smart lead qualification | AcceptA
Requester: ITES HI [A1M1JSI73IOONF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.03
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 50
Description: We need you to find a given lead (brand, manufacturer, shop online or wholesaler) on www.google.es, once you find it, you will submit its specific lead URL and answer some questions.
Requirements: Masters Exists

That's a small "qual" batch. :thinking:

EDIT: MTS shows it's over 6k

Reactions: DareAngel3

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone do that Dollar Shave Club thing from swagbucks yesterday? It said the 2k SB should have been pending immediately and I shoulda got an email about it and now I'm figuring I did something wrong.
I did it last week and got the SB immediately. Is it showing up in your account activity? I'd start sending screenshots if you don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.