Correct pronunciation of gif?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish we could make TO show up black for reject happy requesters / recent rejections.
A girl can dream lol
Why everything bad gotta be black, huh? I say we make it a putrid yellow, with icky military green lettering. And I was just teasing by the way.

anglzgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
Kind of feel guilty at how hard at laughed at their pain...

Title: Questions about experience of feelings (about 7 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.46] [Pay: 3.85] [Fast: null] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $11.46] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 9
Description: In this survey, you will complete a few questionnaires about your experience of feelings. (~7 min.)
Requirements: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Had someone ask me if I would take a survey for them the other day for one of their classes. I wanted to say not for less than a dollar, but then I remembered it was my friends kid, so I said, "Sure! I'd love to!" Which was a lie, then I ran through the list of attributes that the surveys all ask and I felt like I didn't really know who I am. MTurk has changed me.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The dinner I made Matt: blackened chicken with a Parmesan cream sauce, with peppers and arugula, over garlic onion rice.

The dinner I made myself: a popsicle made of Gatorade

Oh yeah. Livin’ The life here
I would appreciate it if you didn't rub in all our faces how wonderful your life was. Don't get me wrong, congrats and all. But some of us are really struggling.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you didn't rub in all our faces how wonderful your life was. Don't get me wrong, congrats and all. But some of us are really struggling.
The Gatorade is even name brand.

That’s right. I’m drinking my fancy lemon lime Gatorade like the high roller that I am while you merely drink water like a pleb.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sugar water popsicles?
When I came to this country my dream was to one day eat sugar water popsicles at my heart's content. One day, one day....

Reactions: Peachy and Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.