03/07 - Tangerine Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I only ever had that in Dreamwater , and that was years ago. I wasn't sure which it was but something in it made me have really racing thoughts I couldn't turn off and I hated I and never tried dreamwater again lol at the time I deduced it was probably the 5-htp but who knows, I don't even remember what the other things were.
I took some 5-HTP before I went to bed, had some crazy deep dreams, they say it increases you lucid dreaming, that was no joke. I woke up thinking did I really just dream that. I slept really damn good though.

I also take L-theanine and L-tyrosine, Best stuff ever, Makes me feel like a million bucks. I take L-tyrosine only 2-3 times a week as to not build up tolerance.

Reactions: DemiNin

Katia2019

Reaction score
What will happen is they'll reject and bonus us $0.25. After everyone gets the rejections then the community will harass the requester and threaten them, their job, their school, their family, and file a complaint with their IRB. Then we'll get it overturned. In total we'll get $1.45 for 30 seconds of work.

Source: 4 years of turking
That would be nice.

Reactions: C to the J

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your work | Accept
Requester: Researcher MTurk [A13X7DRGY5IWU4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 20 minutes survey about work
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this not submitting for anyone else?[/td][/tr]

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I took some 5-HTP before I went to bed, had some crazy deep dreams, they say it increases you lucid dreaming, that was no joke. I woke up thinking did I really just dream that. I slept really damn good though.

I also take L-theanine and L-tyrosine, Best stuff ever, Makes me feel like a million bucks. I take L-tyrosine only 2-3 times a week as to not build up tolerance.
I was taking tyrosine for a while ... and I liked it ... then I tried theanine + caffeine and really like it ... but been having a lot of stomach issues so stopped taking everything like that for a while.

Reactions: masterx1234

spchles1

Reaction score
What will happen is they'll reject and bonus us $0.25. After everyone gets the rejections then the community will harass the requester and threaten them, their job, their school, their family, and file a complaint with their IRB. Then we'll get it overturned. In total we'll get $1.45 for 30 seconds of work.

Source: 4 years of turking
haha yup

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I was taking tyrosine for a while ... and I liked it ... then I tried theanine + caffeine and really like it ... but been having a lot of stomach issues so stopped taking everything like that for a while.
I always take my nootropics 20 minutes before I eat. that way they absorb and not have to fight with other amino acids in the food, Ive never had any ill effects on my stomach from them though, But I hear thats a real issue for some people.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I always take my nootropics 20 minutes before I eat. that way they absorb and not have to fight with other amino acids in the food, Ive never had any ill effects on my stomach from them though, But I hear thats a real issue for some people.
Interesting. I'll have to look into it more before I start back taking it again.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.