03/07 - Masterful Muse Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah but having lived in an armory, it kinda sucks having a rat fall through the ceiling onto your face when you're sleeping.
And being laughed at by recruiters when you scream and run down the hall with it in your hair...

Pleco @Pleco, if that was you, I still haven't forgiven you :disapprove:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They are still up, the sound is on, I am waiting to hear or see them respond.. but they never do?
I mean if that's the case for you, that's fine I guess. But the way you worded that first post sounded pretty underhanded

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but having lived in an armory, it kinda sucks having a rat fall through the ceiling onto your face when you're sleeping.
And being laughed at by recruiters when you scream and run down the hall with it in your hair...

Pleco @Pleco, if that was you, I still haven't forgiven you :disapprove:
I'd pay good money for the video of that

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
so i got asked a question. do they respond after my answer?
Yes, they do. I don't know about filling a queue and waiting for seven hours.
Each correspondence take about one hour for me.

Reactions: hyway and Kuddish

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain what the concept is with the ocmp75 hits? why on earth would you wait 1 - 2 hours for for a dollar?
I've made $10 in bonus tonight so far and another $3 for the actual hits, plus I have another 8 that should give me a reservation in the next hour and more that look dead so probably just the 25 cent. I'll keep adding a few everytime i submit one. and i just need to run through all them every once in awhile to answer any questions that have popped up. In the meantime i work on other hits. I got in about 20 csats while doing them

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
that sounds like scamming?
I am going to do it. but if any get replies then i will continue working them, but for sure there will be a handful that don't get a reply that i will submit for the quarter

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Whenever I look at the OCMP75, I see: "Task is currently not available. Please, try to complete this task later." Is that how it always is?

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Whenever I look at the OCMP75, I see: "Task is currently not available. Please, try to complete this task later." Is that how it always is?
I get workers in your country can't do this, even though I can do the qual'd hits. It' sjust OCMP being weird and dumb most likely

Reactions: ChelseaT

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
but if you're just opening them up, leaving to sleep, and not even on for someone to reply to, how can you say that?
they have 24 hour timers. the bots don't care how long it takes to reply. I am submitting reservations right now that took 4 hours.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Each correspondence take about one hour for me.
how many do you have up at a time?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Each correspondence takes about one hour for me.
Edit, sorry, I didn't mean to make grammar or factual errors again. I'll pay more attention to Devil_Dawg @Catfish standards from this day forward. So sorry for the lack of coherence.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
how many do you have up at a time?
Not very many. I usually rotate between two, but I'm always scouting for other things, and believe it or not, I like to do a good job on the hits that are assigned to me.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: TotalBabe

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit, sorry, I didn't mean to make grammar or factual errors again. I'll pay more attention to Devil_Dawg @Catfish standards from this day forward. So sorry for the lack of coherence.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Not very many. I usually rotate between two, but I'm always scouting for other things, and believe it or not, I like to do a good job on the hits that are assigned to me.
I love these hits. They are a blast. I like to throw out stuff like, "on my birthday", for the date, or "a snooty franch place for me and my missus". I ask for places with pool bars, views of teh ocean, froglegs, waitresses wearing sexy uniforms, "a really nice place so my wife will forgive me for staying out all night". I can't contain all that fun in two very slow loading hits :). Of course, i have noticed that they no longer have the 50 cent bonus for making the bot do more than the minimum replies. You just get the dollar now. so i don't know if its worth it anymore to be tricksy. Although I do like teaching the thing to think outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.