• Eeew carbs!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Barcodes could be heading back on hiatus. They seem to go away for months at a time. Hoping that isn't the case but we should all be emotionally prepared.

At least we have throttled zoltars, right?

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
good morning everyone.

Reactions: Sondi

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning.

My son woke up at midnight and decided to stay awake until 4 despite my efforts to tell him I needed to sleep. I'm exhausted.
Can I hope for zoltars this morning since they dropped middle of the night?

I'm going to turn on their PANDA just in case. Going to work out and get ready in hopes I'll find something good waiting on HC.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning.

My son woke up at midnight and decided to stay awake until 4 despite my efforts to tell him I needed to sleep. I'm exhausted.
Can I hope for zoltars this morning since they dropped middle of the night?

I'm going to turn on their PANDA just in case. Going to work out and get ready in hopes I'll find something good waiting on HC.
what? why?
even at 9, my kid wouldn't attempt that - I'd say get in bed, I'd put a dollar store lock on the plug of the wifi, and the lights would be out.
I'm the dad

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Morning, all.

Barcodes could be heading back on hiatus. They seem to go away for months at a time. Hoping that isn't the case but we should all be emotionally prepared.

At least we have throttled zoltars, right?

ASK and you shall receive!! I was hoping they would stick around. About shat my pants when HF went off.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what? why?
even at 9, my kid wouldn't attempt that - I'd say get in bed, I'd put a dollar store lock on the plug of the wifi, and the lights would be out.
I'm the dad
I believe she has a young special needs child, so it's not always under the parent's control!

Are you ready to get nor'easter'd again? Not me. But I'm going to make some kind of blueberry muffins or bread tomm.

:smow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe she has a young special needs child, so it's not always under the parent's control!

Are you ready to get nor'easter'd again? Not me. But I'm going to make some kind of blueberry muffins or bread tomm.

i can appreciate that there would be difficulties in situations that I'm not used to
as far as :smow: ...as long as the internet doesn't go out like it did last time (I've got xfinity)

Reactions: scrmcasey and Sondi

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Shh, don't use the S word around these parts.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:cliff:

Edit: THERE THEY ARE!
lol only one queuefull cause I wasn't paying attention

i can appreciate that there would be difficulties in situations that I'm not used to
as far as :smow: ...as long as the internet doesn't go out like it did last time (I've got xfinity)
yes! The warning this morning said heavy wet snow though... we don't usually lose power, but hopefully the internet stays on :coffeepc:

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Let's try that again.... has anyone seen the Engineering ones lately? The ones with the floor plans .03 for the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.