Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is their a such a thing as doing too many zoltars in one day? will i get a block?
Wont' get blocked from doing too many, but you may hit a cap and not be able to do any more that day.

Reactions: jan

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Effect of distraction on target detection(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mather Lab [A3GMFV71ODW2DY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.70] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.58] [Pen: 0.35 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$6.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: During this hit, you will be asked to complete a target detection task for pictures while ignoring distractor words that appear at the same time. We will also ask you to complete a few questionnaires about your background, vocabulary, and current mood.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: -1052131864 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1934344527-77199] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.15
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
121 Zoltars so far today, hope I dont get capped.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Yo, are you guys getting Zs without HAMing them? I felt like I only got them last night when I HAMd them and then well I lose other hits.
Zs are a Pyrrhic victory. You might make some money on them but only if you are fast as hell at catching them - and you may miss out on other stuff. A lot of batches are like that.

Last week I worked on some Zs but this week it is so hard to catch them that I can't make a decent hourly rate so I have written them off.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on local government sustainability. | Accept
Requester: Aaron Deslatte [A2ILC9Q5FRY33A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research is to shed light on citizens' views of local government sustainability activities. The survey is designed to shed light on how information provision to citizens shapes their views on government activity in this area.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.15
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I tried these the other day. They're just low-rent steak fries with Lays BBQ flavored powder thrown in and some cheese. Not impressed. 0/10 will pine for Chili Cheese Burritos yet again
Jerry Lawler fries are much better imo.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Zs are a Pyrrhic victory. You might make some money on them but only if you are fast as hell at catching them - and you may miss out on other stuff. A lot of batches are like that.

Last week I worked on some Zs but this week it is so hard to catch them that I can't make a decent hourly rate so I have written them off.
That's what I'm saying. Not HAMing, I get nothing and HAMing is not something I want to do because I lose all sorts of crap. Masterx up there saying he got 121 today. I would love to know how. Cause even HAMing them I couldn't get more than 5 before they took a break.

James

Reaction score
I tried these the other day. They're just low-rent steak fries with Lays BBQ flavored powder thrown in and some cheese. Not impressed. 0/10 will pine for Chili Cheese Burritos yet again
I still haven't forgiven them for replacing Stackers with these. That was a crime.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I was looking for the pet thread, but found the post your faces thread instead. The creeper in me is excited.
Everyone needs to post updated photos in that again.
my most up to date pick is in my avatar. My pics in the faces thread are a year or 2 old and I was about twenty pounds fatter back then.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Actual gif of me right now...

my most up to date pick is in my avatar. My pics in the faces thread are a year or 2 old and I was about twenty pounds fatter back then.
Oh wow! Yah my avatar is up to date. I don't have any clever cute avatars to post so i'll just do my face lol

Reactions: sofaslug and rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.