03/04 - Five for Fighting Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WBCS366

I'm a bad boy
Reaction score
Title: Interview about Family/Romantic Partners who Cry Wolf about Health (Duplicate) | PANDA
Requester: Charee Thompson [A1YXJ264B43XOJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.67 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us your experiences with a family member or romantic partner who cries wolf about his or her health (one hour)
Time: 8 weeks 4 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

The only hit to make my HitScraper squee in the last 6 hours.

NiteLite

contents may have shifted
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions about Mobile Phones!(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ehrlinger Lab [A3QX86N7NAFZ7H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.65 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.89 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are looking for mobile phone users to answer questions about their favorite mobile phone brand.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Location is one of: US

Looks a little underpaid, but if you're desperate...

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: UAlbany Psychology Dissertation Study ~10 minute study
Requester: Jeffrey Osgood [ A2QIVUH66IAVF6 ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.0 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 2
Description: For this study you will complete a brief typing task, a color identification task, and a few short self-response survey items. This research is being conducted by Jeffrey Osgood, graduate student at the University at Albany in Albany, NY, USA.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For a second, after I posted, I got all worried and was like, "Shit, what if this dude doesn't have eyes?!" That stuff has happened to me. One time I told a nurse to use her other hand while trying to examine my broken wrist. Yup. No other hand.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well this is how my week has gone. Sunday my son had a stomach virus, then my husband had a stomach virus, which led him to become dehydrated then led to him passing a kidney stone this was Tuesday through Thursday. I got sick on Wednesday and am really just now feeling like myself again. On top of the fact that I have family coming to stay with us tomorrow through Sunday and then I am feeding 14 people at my house on Sunday. My plan to get my house in order this week went out the window and I did that today along with a much need grocery trip. On a Friday. Top it off my husband gets a call from the doctor who ordered the x-ray for the kidney stone and they noticed that he has gall stones as well so now he has an appointment Monday morning to get a cat scan then they will decide what to do then.

Whew...got that all out there. Sorry I can't pay y'all for the therapy because I got a deductible to meet.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well this is how my week has gone. Sunday my son had a stomach virus, then my husband had a stomach virus, which led him to become dehydrated then led to him passing a kidney stone this was Tuesday through Thursday. I got sick on Wednesday and am really just now feeling like myself again. On top of the fact that I have family coming to stay with us tomorrow through Sunday and then I am feeding 14 people at my house on Sunday. My plan to get my house in order this week went out the window and I did that today along with a much need grocery trip. On a Friday. Top it off my husband gets a call from the doctor who ordered the x-ray for the kidney stone and they noticed that he has gall stones as well so now he has an appointment Monday morning to get a cat scan then they will decide what to do then.

Whew...got that all out there. Sorry I can't pay y'all for the therapy because I got a deductible to meet.
Yikes, sorry for complaining that there wasn't enough stupid HITs today. You're a really nice person and I hope your luck turns around next week and things start going better for you and your family.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Screening questionnaire for psychology relationships survey
Requester: Tyler Burleigh [ A3LXJ76P1ZZPMC ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.7 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.8 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.8 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 37
Description: Complete a brief demographic survey (approximately 5 minutes) to determine eligibility to participate in a longer survey on relationships, sexual motivation and well-being.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
Total approved HITs is not less than 500; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
3min

Status
Not open for further replies.