03/04 - Five for Fighting Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
PE: $18.22
Fucking all surveys. Im done for the day unless zoltars or something else useful posts. Gonna go watch last nights GOP Debate and House of Cards. Have a nice day everybody

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Haekon

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thats because the movie was a childrens tale. The book was a heroic adventure that cuts to the heart of everything that makes us human, errr I mean rabbit.
I don't know, man.. The only children I've known that weren't tharn while watching parts of that movie were my own little twisted minis, who are weird and cool enough to see the beauty in the darker bits. I do agree that the book is much better and goes deeper into the adventure and lapine nature.

I love that idea! I don't have any tattoos as I had TB as a child which required many scary injections and am still deathly afraid of all needles. But I do support all literary ink!.
Eesh, I am sorry to hear that. If it helps, I've heard that tats are more like a pinch than a poke. (No clue though, to be honest..) Most of my ink ideas are literary-based, including one where my skin is "torn", revealing bits of a favorite writing piece of my own. My first is the one I'm most eager to get. It's sort of an abstract/watercolorish design that includes my angel daughter's footprint near my surviving daughters' thumbprints (shaped as a heart ). My eldest is going to get her sister's footprint as well, but hasn't decided on the overall design. She still has three years, though.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Making money

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from PBJ Manager for work related to 39HYCOOPKNKD96RQZ2NXGSI4E81MD7.
The value of your bonus is: $0.62 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing the letter typing study on March 2nd, you scored 621 points and earned a bonus of $0.62.Your partner, the next participant in the study (MTurk I:eek:A10A25H4472NHN), scored 722 points. Thank you for your participation

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about your perceptions and social attitudes. About 15 minutes and $2.50. (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.01][Fair: 4.91][Comm: 3.45][Fast: 4.81]
Description:
In this survey, you will answer questions about your perceptions and your social attitudes. This survey includes a qualification question.
Time: 35 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-391906311-7673] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is one of: US

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I.
Eesh, I am sorry to hear that. If it helps, I've heard that tats are more like a pinch than a poke. (No clue though, to be honest..) Most of my ink ideas are literary-based, including one where my skin is "torn", revealing bits of a favorite writing piece of my own. My first is the one I'm most eager to get. It's sort of an abstract/watercolorish design that includes my angel daughter's footprint near my surviving daughters' thumbprints (shaped as a heart ). My eldest is going to get her sister's footprint as well, but hasn't decided on the overall design. She still has three years, though.
It isn't the pain that scares me just childhood drama trauma. I went with a friend who got one and nope'd out. Can't even watch! But I'm ok without one. Yours sounds awesome though and I love looking at tats. There are some beauties out there.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm going in.

Title: Content generation: Create unique social media posts (SHORT) 20-50 words (Clothing/Fashion) | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.40 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.57 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 52
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 388
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Disallowed has not been granted; Writer I has been granted

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, man.. The only children I've known that weren't tharn while watching parts of that movie were my own little twisted minis, who are weird and cool enough to see the beauty in the darker bits. I do agree that the book is much better and goes deeper into the adventure and lapine nature.

I meant in comparison to the book.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
only for a second then the skin numbs and it just feels vibraty, unless it's in your armpit then it is stabby stingy hell the whole time.
The top part of my wrist, right above my palm never went numb. It really hurt too, compared to the stingy over everywhere else. I feel like armpit would be a terrible place, before and after. :o (feelings wise)

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Depends on your artist if they are to deep it hurts like hell on the outline and you know they are screwing up. shading just feels like a vibration after a few seconds, the outline is the only part that "hurts". I have a full sleeve on one of my arms and 3/4ths of it is full color, I posted a picture in that "show me your tattoo" part of the forum wherever it drifted off to

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
The top part of my wrist, right above my palm never went numb. It really hurt too, compared to the stingy over everywhere else. I feel like armpit would be a terrible place, before and after. :eek: (feelings wise)
But my cupcakes are adorable, it was pretty awful afterwards, I got them done in the summer, not being able to shave/ use deodorant/ put my arms down made me special for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.