03/02 - Who Will Win Wednesday

Who was the best HIT Poster for February?

• Kuddish

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • Krikket

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • C to the J

Votes: 44 33.8%
  • Pablo Escobar

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Digital Nomad

Votes: 18 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How do you guys usually do with your weekly goals? I can usually get mine without a problem but here lately it has become more annoying. I believe I need to lower it to avoid headaches.
Edit: Luckily, Sergey has pretty much finished my whole week for me so no need to start today.
I used to have that mindset for the longest time. Sometimes I just don't know how you guys do it. Turk really drives me insane some days, but I suppose that's the product of having been hardcore about it for over a year.
At this point, I more or less don't have a goal. If there is work up I work, if not, I don't try to force it and I just go and do something else. You need a healthy amount of breaks from turking or else you burn out. Doing 16 hour days will just kill you. I work around 30hrs a week and really avoid hitting that 40hr mark.

As a few people have already said, having a work environment that is conductive to work is extremely important.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
This is so true. Now that I have a set schedule when I "clock in" and a desk and chair, I make much more than I did working on my laptop on the couch or in the nursery. Day care helps this too, lol.
Daycare? What mythical creature is this? Lol... I really wish we could afford at least part time daycare!

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
i have hardly been turking the past few weeks because of health issues and the moving halfway across the country ordeal. the boyfriend and i left NYC on saturday morning and got to texas sunday night. settled in at my sister's house now and ready to make money.

hope those broken sergeys come back today because i did not get to take part in any of that over the past 5 days. ready to make my $900 now! ;P

hope y'all have all been well. feels good to be back in texas, and back to turk! lets crush today, kids...

:D

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltars are coming in pretty strong right now

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
$8.88 worth of zoltar. I don't want to do anything else.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
hope i cap with what i have left in queue :pray:

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
144 Zoltars and I'm going back to sleep until Sergey or something worthwhile posts, PE: $46.76 :D

:sleepykitty:

Reactions: Drwho10

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Daycare? What mythical creature is this? Lol... I really wish we could afford at least part time daycare!
I wasnt able to for the first whole year until a new place opened up and gave me a discount (cause of twins). They charge $80 per kid, which is light years cheaper than anyone else around here (closest being $300 a week)

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.