03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait what's wrong with the cat? I thought she was happy and claiming the bed?
Also, good morning CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady
She posted something yesterday about it. Wasn't sure if I missed the update or if she hadn't gone to the vet yet.

Reactions: Sondi

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
How's your cat?

it was quite the debacle at my vet, and I'm pretty annoyed. My *generally* reliable vet has after hours urgent care. I pay a yearly fee so I don't pay after hours fees, and am allowed to call ahead to get put on the waiting list. I've used this service quite a few times in the past few years. I called ahead last night, and asked what the wait time was. She wouldn't get me a specific time, but said that no one was in the waiting room and I was good to come down. This is 8pm.

I get there and another lady says it'll be FIVE HOURS.

Why was this no communicated on the phone? I was livid. No other vets has any appointments this weekend, so I have to stress and wait until my appointment Monday at 6pm. I am going to compose a letter to my vet office about this though, because the lack of communication is dismal, and I pay an extra yearly fee for this now shit service?

edit: cat is fine. She is happy as a clam and is none the wiser that this thing on her lip could be bad.

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I just caught $10 "Classify images as real or fake" but pictures aren't downloading... any suggestions on what I should try? I've tried a different browser but nothing...
I don't want to return it :arghh:

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
it was quite the debacle at my vet, and I'm pretty annoyed. My *generally* reliable vet has after hours urgent care. I pay a yearly fee so I don't pay after hours fees, and am allowed to call ahead to get put on the waiting list. I've used this service quite a few times in the past few years. I called ahead last night, and asked what the wait time was. She wouldn't get me a specific time, but said that no one was in the waiting room and I was good to come down. This is 8pm.

I get there and another lady says it'll be FIVE HOURS.

Why was this no communicated on the phone? I was livid. No other vets has any appointments this weekend, so I have to stress and wait until my appointment Monday at 6pm. I am going to compose a letter to my vet office about this though, because the lack of communication is dismal, and I pay an extra yearly fee for this now shit service?

edit: cat is fine. She is happy as a clam and is none the wiser that this thing on her lip could be bad.
Omg I'm so sorry. That's awful. I can't imagine how pissed I would be. :hug:

Hopefully you will get good news Monday.

Hope your rib is at least feeling better now.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I just caught $10 "Classify images as real or fake" but pictures aren't downloading... any suggestions on what I should try? I've tried a different browser but nothing...
I don't want to return it :arghh:
Do you have some sort of ad blocker that could be messing with it?

Reactions: theturkscribe

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Omg I'm so sorry. That's awful. I can't imagine how pissed I would be. :hug:

Hopefully you will get good news Monday.

Hope your rib is at least feeling better now.
better but not 100% not intolerable though :) thanks for thinking of us !

Reactions: Gator

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My dual dog leash comes today.
I hope it makes walking both dogs easier. I don't want to walk them alone or hold two handles.

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have some sort of ad blocker that could be messing with it?
Good suggestion but no ad blocker running. I even tried it on Internet Explorer, which has no scripts, no nothing, it didn't work either.

Reactions: FrenchToast
Status
Not open for further replies.