02/29 - Leap Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
OT But, if you respond, please pm and we can continue there, so as not to derail the thread.:D

Anyone good at taking control of another pc via 'Remote Desktop' and troubleshooting things? I'm trying to get 'mouse without borders' or 'Synergy' or any alternative. ShareMouse worked perfectly right out of the box but, you have to pay to use more than 2 monitors. :( I don't mind doing that, at a later date but, if that works, then 'Mouse w/o Borders' should work as well. I'd be willing to pay for this via PayPal or CC or AMT. Thanks folks :)
Did you find anyone to help? Mouse w/o borders is super glitchy, but I <3 synergy the majority of the time. If you haven't, send me a PM and maybe I can help walk you through it.

Reactions: Jerami

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Drwho10 @Drwho10
More like you give out the panda and people be like

Reactions: Drwho10

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent amount about routers.. I have one and its pretty much taking a shit as I have to reset it all the effing time.

Anyways I need an upgrade and am not sure where to start or what I should use. I have 100 Mbps - have a smart TV - roku, phones, laptops.. Right now I run a N-300 Belkin router.

Is the AC something that is very useful etc or will the N dual band get the job done...?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent amount about routers.. I have one and its pretty much taking a shit as I have to reset it all the effing time.

Anyways I need an upgrade and am not sure where to start or what I should use. I have 100 Mbps - have a smart TV - roku, phones, laptops.. Right now I run a N-300 Belkin router.

Is the AC something that is very useful etc or will the N dual band get the job done...?
Weird. I also have a Belkin and we've been having to reset ALL THE TIME lately. We just did a hard reset tonight (had to reconfigure the network and everything) and it seems to've helped quite a bit, but that's funny that we're both having issues with the same router at the same time.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I'm in the middle of a few survey and a little busy, but if you want to PM me a little more about your setup. What's connecting to it, wireless/wired, speeds/signal strength, etc. Maybe we can just get that one working a bit better.

EDIT Also, I have a Belkin N600 DB N+. It did drop connections to some devices for a few seconds but I got most of the kinks out.

Last edited:

AlienEmpress

Reaction score
Anyone keep getting emails that Warj has posted but not actually catching/seeing anything?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Weird. I also have a Belkin and we've been having to reset ALL THE TIME lately. We just did a hard reset tonight (had to reconfigure the network and everything) and it seems to've helped quite a bit, but that's funny that we're both having issues with the same router at the same time.
Ya... It just started and its just getting super annoying so I figure I will invest in a new one and be done with all the configuring.

Supposedly my router is known for these issues although I have had it for years and just started to run into this problem. The router is releasing and renewing its IP lease with the ISP and disrupting the internet connection and the new firmware is not doing anything. The tech support doesn't know shit either so...

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey on Counterexamples and Spec Tracing | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Quay [A1FJKVMV5JOJGI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.82 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A link to a survey on tracing specifications. Takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Above average reading comprehension skills recommended.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.