02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I'm nearing 90 thousand....I think I've done just about every kind of hit you can think of and I'm still in this spot.
Okay, okay. I can finally reveal to all the non-masters the long hidden secret to getting Masters.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
If its any consolation both Vickys and Geos suck. The Alexandrias aren't qualled, but they look hard.
Alexandria's are terrible. Looks like no one is doing them

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I got it after 3 years and about 50,000 hits but the hits were all over the place; sentiment scoring, writing, transcription, image tagging, audio recording, data entry. Not sure if variety is the key but it probably didn't hurt, either.
My Masters story....
2009 - end of year started mturk
2010 - awarded masters at beginning of year with less than 1,000 hits. It was awarded based on recommendation of a requester I was working with. Quit turking shortly after because I didn't trust Amazon with my bank info.
2013 - received an email saying come back and use it or lose it. Pfff, who needs that.
2017 - came back to mturk, having masters would be nice, but I don't even know if it's possible to get masters back again? I had money sitting in my account from 2010 that I never claimed and wasn't able to for some reason. Amazon absorbed it.

If it happens again yea, if not, oh well. Not having captchas would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.