Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey (~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $38.58] [Pay: 4.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $33.75] [Pen: 0.06 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 8
Description: Read about particular scenarios and answer questions about exercise, nutrition, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~15 minutes)
Requirements: Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
MagicalStreams @MagicalStreams
A great requester with a HIT that needs your screen recorded.
Title: Upload 1-minute screencast of a MOBILE website (English speakers only) | AcceptA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.03] [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.62] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.91] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 65] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $17.50] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.30
Available: 1
Description: Record the screen of your smartphone or tablet and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a mobile website. Then upload the recording.
Requirements: Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; demographic6034 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

I've never done the recording video stuff from him or anyone.

Is it worth it? Guess I'm like MagicalStreams @MagicalStreams and iffy on it lol

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Is it worth it? Guess I'm like MagicalStreams @MagicalStreams and iffy on it lol
Worth it? As far as pay/time, definitely. That HIT may take 3 or 4 minutes max.(2-3 if you know what you're doing.)
Nothing to be "iffy" about. You're sharing what you want to share. Nothing more. You aren't giving anyone any sort of control of your pc. No different than a screenshot. Just a million of them lined up in a row. Don't really understand what there is to be iffy about. (Maybe if you had more concrete worries, I could answer those issues?) I'd rather record a tab on my screen for pay, than give all of my personal data to facebook for free. :)

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Jurors Legal Judgments | Accept
Requester: Heather Duzan [A3U55FFL7GTHHP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: $7.44] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Available: 1
Description: Read a brief description of a legal case and answer questions about the case and about your own opinions.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
breakfast tacos again :rolleyes:

and I'm reading the Vlad Taltos series... took a couple starts and restarts to get into the first book but now I have read 13 of them this year and I'm starting to get anxious about finishing and having no more left :o_o:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Worth it? As far as pay/time, definitely. That HIT may take 3 or 4 minutes max.(2-3 if you know what you're doing.)
Nothing to be "iffy" about. You're sharing what you want to share. Nothing more. You aren't giving anyone any sort of control of your pc. No different than a screenshot. Just a million of them lined up in a row. Don't really understand what there is to be iffy about. (Maybe if you had more concrete worries, I could answer those issues?) I'd rather record a tab on my screen for pay, than give all of my personal data to facebook for free. :)

I just worry about everything, lol. You know this.

I'm going to do his qualifier hit after I drop the kid off. Anything involving speaking will have to be done the 2 hours my son is in therapy lol

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just worry about everything, lol. You know this.

I'm going to do his qualifier hit after I drop the kid off. Anything involving speaking will have to be done the 2 hours my son is in therapy lol
I live on a 'safer than facebook' scale. If it's less invasive than facebook, I'll do it. :)

EDIT If I didn't need it for a few HITs, I'd ditch my fb account. I think it's useless and scary. I can't understand why people worry about internet stuff but spend so much time on fb that Mark Z knows what time they poop. That's scary.

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I made the crockpot crack chicken yesterday. My husband came home and took me out to dinner. So not only do I have the leftovers from going out to dinner, but I also have the crockpot crack chicken to eat!

I don't think my husband liked it, so I won't be saving it for dinner tonight lol

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

I have done about ten of them, and they ALWAYS take between two and three times as long as the title will say they take

I've never understood why his TO is not completely red

onto the positives:
he very specifically wants you to be visiting most of the sites in his hits for the first time, to get an idea of the impression the site gives newcomers.
his reviews aren't publicly posted, but they are used by the reviewed site to see what they can improve

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Say what you will about barcodes, at least they have the decency to only last 10 minutes

(hehe)
Sondi @Sondi if we could go one day without you filling the forum with your gross innuendo I'd appreciate it. I come here for work and professionalism, my keyboard is wearing a tie as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.