02/25 - Terpsichorean Thursday!

Any idea what Terpsichorean means without using Google?

• Yes

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • Shut up!

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Let's Dance

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • This isn't where I parked my car.

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Isn't that a disease that comes from dirty toilet seats?

Votes: 21 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone! I've been lurking around here the past few days but decided to finally make an account. I've been turking for a while (~2 years though not very seriously). Anyway, I've only recently started using TM for grabbing hits and I was wondering if there was an easier way to deal with captchas?

Because as it is now, I had a queue full of Zoltars (not full, only like 20) and I busted through it and realized TM had turned off because it had triggered a captcha and I didn't notice. But I read about people queueing up like 200 Zoltars while they're not even at the computer so I have no idea how you'd even accomplish that.
you can't queue up more than 35 hits but it is possible typically to get 200 of them done from the morning batch. just have to run a 2s panda all morning and work quickly

Reactions: Wolvenna

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Career Interest Survey on Your SMART PHONE | PANDA
Requester: SHAKER MTurk [AI6KV71BL6EG3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.25 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Complete a series of tests on your MOBILE PHONE- should take approximately 30 minutes
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone! I've been lurking around here the past few days but decided to finally make an account. I've been turking for a while (~2 years though not very seriously). Anyway, I've only recently started using TM for grabbing hits and I was wondering if there was an easier way to deal with captchas?

Because as it is now, I had a queue full of Zoltars (not full, only like 20) and I busted through it and realized TM had turned off because it had triggered a captcha and I didn't notice. But I read about people queueing up like 200 Zoltars while they're not even at the computer so I have no idea how you'd even accomplish that.
Welcome! :wave2:

I'm not sure how people deal with captchas in TM.

Reactions: Wolvenna

Wolvenna

Surveys for the Survey Gods
Reaction score
you can't queue up more than 35 hits but it is possible typically to get 200 of them done from the morning batch. just have to run a 2s panda all morning and work quickly
Thanks for clearing that up. That makes a little more sense.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score

You can't. Your Q my Q his Q everybodys Q is the same size there is some cheating back ally dirty secret squirrel shit that goes down with scripts and other things but your Q is your Q and the Q has a set limit....Q.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Human Action Annotation in Videos | PANDA
Requester: CRCV UCF [A1UOA5Y1PL1CQ3] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: In this task, we ask you to annotate a video. You are to draw a box around every person performing the Baseball Pitch (Please search over Google to see how Baseball pitch looks like) and track that person for the entire video.
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $1.50 Bonus (Max) - Make Outbound Telephone Call To Verify Business Information | PANDA
Requester: GTR_Co [A34Q9BWURAVPI4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.93 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.87 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Make toll free outbound call to ask demographic questions to business - bonused up to $1.50
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 24
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Identify Me | PANDA
Requester: LSU Office of Applied Cognition [A29V3DAOVKTJ3X] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be shown photographs and asked about them after.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Slane 3.6.15 Block Past Workers has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US;Total approved HITs is 1000

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score

Welcome to MTurkCrowd, Here is your complimentary GIF Basket

PS. I fucking hate Zoltars...ugh

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Opinion Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: cbresearchlab [AW8LX7H3UHWRM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 3.85 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.89 Generosity★★★★ 4.70 Fairness★★★★ 4.54 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 55
TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer one short survey. Takes 3-5 minutes!
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Exc: [1396945571-7211] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
:o

:biblethump:

Title: Psychology Study(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: TAMU Personality Lab [A2800V0YQ5OT7Z] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.98 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 58
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete several questionnaires addressing personality, beliefs, and decision-making (4-8 minutes).
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [169813-7218] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Aydiarose

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
seeing a lot of false caps on zoltar...that hasn't really been the case in the past, wtf

Reactions: kryss

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Raihani Lab for work related to 3SZYX62S5FZRMFX87DLAI2MLRIG75P.
The value of your bonus is: $1.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
You kept $0.50 of your $0.50 bonus. You donated $0.00 to your partner, so they didn't have to decide. Another player donated $0.20 to you, which we tripled and you kept. Thanks for playing!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never be teammates with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.