It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!! I thought I would be able to finish in between patients but my co-worker decided to tell me the 7 hour version of her life story yesterday, and then called in today...so I am not going to have enough time. I am returning the $52 Rhys Lewis hit in 10 mins if anyone wants to panda it. I honestly didn't find it to be that awful.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=34OVCINT39ZMD3NFI44UXWGD1L7AR1

Reactions: ctraltDel

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: It's Gamera!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!! I thought I would be able to finish in between patients but my co-worker decided to tell me the 7 hour version of her life story yesterday, and then called in today...so I am not going to have enough time. I am returning the $52 Rhys Lewis hit in 10 mins if anyone wants to panda it. I honestly didn't find it to be that awful.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=34OVCINT39ZMD3NFI44UXWGD1L7AR1
I slept 8 hours! this is amazing, i almost feel like a coherent human being. You guys aren't even gonna know me!
And my panda is so ready! Thanks :)

cassius

Reaction score
I've never done the A9s. I shy away from batches but these look mindless. How do I know how to decide the answer? Some are so close yet so different. Thanks

Reactions: Turkster

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
I slept 8 hours! this is amazing, i almost feel like a coherent human being. You guys aren't even gonna know me!
And my panda is so ready! Thanks :)
Returned!! Hope you got it!!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Returned!! Hope you got it!!
Darn nope, but thanks! I actually turned this and everything else off. i mean closed it. whatever. I'm sure you did your best PC. Anyway, but while I had time to think for a few minutes there, I realized hamming mindless A9s might be even better.

Reactions: Mee

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
Darn nope, but thanks! I actually turned this and everything else off. i mean closed it. whatever. I'm sure you did your best PC. Anyway, but while I had time to think for a few minutes there, I realized hamming mindless A9s might be even better.
Yes, A9 took the sting out of having to return it!
:extinguish:

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.