02/25 - Mollusk Monday!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't complain too much after all the noah hits. Hopefully Hannah will keep posting the 30 cent ones. Were the 7 cent ones similar or something completely different?
complete different and ez

Reactions: Gator

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got a little over goal and now I have to go eat steak with friends. Might be back later to hurt my brain with stuff. Make money!

jmr

Reaction score
If you loo at the HITs, on the line with the qual, there's be a number. That's your score.
i'm very blonde today lol and don't see this. i don't have anything for rowan showing up when i search hits so i definitely must have failed hard lol.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I did a bunch of the "complete a short sentence" Alexandrias the other day, but then realized that I probably didn't do them right, because it is suddenly really difficult for me to complete a sentence that would be wrong if I reversed the names. I'm at $50.00 PE so I might just stop working unless my .20 Content Research hits show up with their semi-weekly tiny batch. I sure miss when they put 1K+ of those up at a time.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Rowan Zellers for work related to 31JUPBOORNB8M4VOTMSJBYRIT1EL8T.
The value of your bonus is: $0.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Great job!I just gave you the qual :) sorry in advance

:cautious:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a bunch of the "complete a short sentence" Alexandrias the other day, but then realized that I probably didn't do them right, because it is suddenly really difficult for me to complete a sentence that would be wrong if I reversed the names. I'm at $50.00 PE so I might just stop working unless my .20 Content Research hits show up with their semi-weekly tiny batch. I sure miss when they put 1K+ of those up at a time.
They have had a price increase too I think.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow super fast and detailed response from Rowan. Must type like the wind! Or has done it so many times that line-by-line responses are automated.

Status
Not open for further replies.